2 technomate 9100

olivier855

Registered
Hello, i have an official card of canalsat and i want to have the rights on 2 technomate 9100. I don't know if it's possible et i don't see things about this solution. If you know a solution can you help me? thanks.:)

Starmen

Registered
Hello, there is a sharing system in wifi card, I do not remember where I saw it, as soon as I find what I say!

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Sure you can you need to install CCcam on both your 9100s

Then once the card is reading on the 9100 you have the card in you can setup a c & f line to allow the other 9100 to use the card.

This is a good place to start to understand how to configure the C & F lines.

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=40552

satnsat

Registered
Hi Ferret, I want to install the cccam2.2.1 on mine TM9100s, as the server is not working I use UR image, what extension I can use to put thru ftp? Thanks, ciao.

satnsat

Registered
Hi mate, tried to install thru ftp reconize the emu, then when I try to install I get stucked on panel saying "installing" and wont go anywhere, any ideas?

satnsat

Registered
95 free....I think maybe is the firmware that won't accept any addons, by the way any server where to download sirect from the box? Thanks

satnsat

Registered
Hi Ferret, I wonder if there's another image better than UR, probably with BP built in and also I read in the tutorial section that once you load a new image on the box you need to to a "factory reset" which I didn't, is that ok or I need to do it for better results and if yes can you explain why need to be done please, thanks, ciao.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Yes mate

Try the EDG image.

For the blue panel all you need to do is transfer the extra.url to var/etc and reboot.

Ferret

satnsat

Registered
Hi mate thanks again, you said EDG image, where I can find one please? And the one more question, 2 readers means two open ports on the router? Thanks, ciao.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hi mate thanks again, you said EDG image, where I can find one please? And the one more question, 2 readers means two open ports on the router? Thanks, ciao.

What do you have 9100 Super or none super ?

satnsat

Registered
TM9100super, once I install that image I'll able to add that extraurl? Please can you tell how and where to put, thanks.

satnsat

Registered
Hi mate, I tried all that, installed the image and addons+extra, all working fine but when I put the two cards (viaccess+nagra) after couple of min get stucked on nagra card, I was wondering can I use oscam+cccam (for 2 slots) to avoid the freeze, there's one here around, please? Thanks, ciao.