'CCcam.cfg' does not exist

frustrated

Registered
Hi

I am new to the scene and have a TM 500 super which I have successfully flashed using IQ team image 31.08.11.

I am now trying to add C lines using the miniweb interface however I am getting the error 'CCcam.cfg' not exist in the folder, '/var/etc/

I understand I need to ftp to my TM box inorder to add the cccam.cfg file to that location however all attempts to ftp to my box have not worked.

I have so far tried to ftp using dreambox control centre, dreambox edit and ALFTP.

I have tried to connect to the box using a null modem cable and also via IP address but no luck.

I can seem to connect to the box using DCC but cannot seem to browse files on the TM box.

I have read something about using the blue button to load the file but I don't know how to do this.

Please can someone help me out on this?

Thank you very much.

strix

Registered
Download for example CCam 214 and open etc and there you have this file you search. Copy and ftp to etc/tuxbox! No problem

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Try flash box with UR Team image for your Tm500 Super and CCcam and Cfg files are already installed with this image and very easy to use image aswell .

frustrated

Registered
Hi

Thanx for the replies. I will try barney's suggestion and see how I get on. Will hopefully post some good news later.

frustrated

Registered
Hi,

Firstly sorry for the delay in responding. I've had a hectic few weeks so haven't been able to reflash my box until today.

As per previous post I have now put a team UR image on my box dated 11-01-08 however I still cannot enter a cline due to the cccam.cfg does not exist in the folder var/etc.

Does anyone have a step by step guide on how to ftp to my boxc because I am still struggling to do this.

Thanks for the help

andy54

Registered
Hi,

Firstly sorry for the delay in responding. I've had a hectic few weeks so haven't been able to reflash my box until today.

As per previous post I have now put a team UR image on my box dated 11-01-08 however I still cannot enter a cline due to the cccam.cfg does not exist in the folder var/etc.

Does anyone have a step by step guide on how to ftp to my boxc because I am still struggling to do this.

Thanks for the help
Hi m8,
go to
http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/main.php
The new image is "TM-500-Super TM-600" if you are using TM500 super.

Regards
Andy54

andy54

Registered
Technomate Support

Hi Gents,
I have used few Linux TM500 /600 and TM800HD.
If you have a problem call Technomate. They are very helpfull or they have been very helpfull when I called them for support.

[email protected]

TECHNOMATE UK
UNIT 11 NOBEL ROAD
ELEY INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
EDMONTON
LONDON
N18 3BH

Telephone
(+44) 020-8884-0701

Fax
(+44) 020-8884-0275

:thum: