patch and keys for TM 5400 CI+ USB (non super)

Bogolog

Registered
Hi Everyone,

I'd be grateful if anyone could help me locate latest patch and softcam keys for TM 5400 CI+ USB non-super.

Not got to grips totally with site yet and most of TM discussion seems to be on new TM5402HD.

Many thanks any help much appreciated.

Bogolog

Bogolog

Registered
Thanks but still struggling

Thanks for the quick response.

The patch location you give contains Humax files. Do these work with TM? Searched thread for Techmate but no matches were found.

I found a TM5400 CI+ USB non-super patch yesterday dated 13/1/2011. I loaded this. Is it the latest patch?

Also loaded Benkurd softcam key dated 15/06/2011 from the site you give.

Channels on Hellas still not clear. Tried Glenn 911 key but this wouldn't load...loader said wrong model.

Sorry for my ignorance.

Thanks

Bogolog

Bogolog

Registered
Thanks Brummie,

so the 13/1/11 TM5400CI+USB patch is all I need? Already uploaded this but no success. Are you saying no keys necessary?

Bogolog

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
yes mate patch with latest patch and you need a key checkout the various keys and try them all seperatly until one clears some channels like nova sport have changed frequency NOVAsport moved to 12688 H 30000,

Bogolog

Registered
Thanks but still don't understand.

13/1/11 patch appears to be the latest...already uploaded.

Keys...what keys if not softcam? Where are they and how do I apply them?

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
download either benkurds or bozo's softcam.key unzip and put on a usb stick. insert the stick into your usb port on the receiver and update the key from the menu.