Auto roll for PoweVu on TM 5402 M3

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
As far as Bulsat is concerned channels that have been open on public keys likely change very soon to Irdeto2 Encryption like all other channels on that package already have done .
Since those channels are not feeds it is highly unlikely they will stop broadcasting .

iq180

Registered
As far as Bulsat is concerned channels that have been open on public keys likely change very soon to Irdeto2 Encryption like all other channels on that package already have done .
Since those channels are not feeds it is highly unlikely they will stop broadcasting .

Wasn't Irdeto 2 hacked 2 0r 3 years ago?, if it was it should not
be a problem if they move the CHs to it.:D

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Wasn't Irdeto 2 hacked 2 0r 3 years ago?, if it was it should not
be a problem if they move the CHs to it.:D
No And IF it was we'd be already watching DigiTR HD And All Bulsat channels not only just 3-4 channels of Bulsat .

beekeeper

Registered
No And IF it was we'd be already watching DigiTR HD And All Bulsat channels not only just 3-4 channels of Bulsat .

Could we get back on thread topic? Does anyone know where I can get hold of the source code for this phantom patch, or know if the auto roll patch is being worked on?

I noticed 'P' key type is not recognized in key file. I think the latest patch does not save the key files properly. Have to use Cryptoworks ('W') to get key file to PC and back to the receiver. Kinda sucks but it works.

Anyway, it is great receiver but auto rolling would complete this phantom powerVu patch.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
its closed source so good luck finding source code for this phantom patch , im certain its being worked on but its likely not as easy as it may seem otherwise im sure even a test patch would be issued ,
The phantom has always supported the TM5402 M3 Very well
im sure it wont be a lot longer before we see AU patch issued i can recall back in the day when Nagra was broken and AU patches worked very well so lets be patient im very sure its being worked on by Mr.Phantom himself have no fear .:thum:
cheers !
-
Barney2222

iKeys

Registered
Thank you, yes - let's stay on TOPIC. I am getting conflicting information on whether the DM800+ does actually support auto roll. I would love for a actual user of the DM800+ to verify auto roll.

As for the other receiver mentioned to have auto roll. How does channel changing work? It appears it is being streamed and it is a URL link to make the powervu. So, this doesn't sound very user friendly to watch channels?

iKeys

Registered
Hey, I don't want rumors either.. I want people who are actually using and can say yah or nay that they have NATIVE support for PowerVu and auto Rolling.

I am not interested in politics. I just don't want to waste my money on something. I'm holding out until i can get some legitimate confirmation on what ever receiver can support what I am looking for.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Also the next post i see here that is off topic i will treat as BS Spam
post and member/s will be given a warning .

STAY ON Topic and Please when you have issues about dreambox then open a new topic for that issue in correct section .
THIS IS a TECHNOMATE Chat Here section nothing more so stay on topic or open a new thread !!

kebien

Registered
Hey, I don't want rumors either.. I want people who are actually using and can say yah or nay that they have NATIVE support for PowerVu and auto Rolling.

I am not interested in politics. I just don't want to waste my money on something. I'm holding out until i can get some legitimate confirmation on what ever receiver can support what I am looking for.

I would be way more concerned about getting EMM keys for autoroll to work,rather than making sure your box does autoroll.
Even having a box with autoroll,without the keys is useless.
This is not politics,is trying to find sense on a discussion.
As an example,people can tell you there is autoroll in the box and is working,you go buy the box,you find out you need the autoroll keys,and people that posted is working is not giving keys to you,is that a confirmation for you to buy the box?

iq180

Registered
:thum:
I would be way more concerned about getting EMM keys for autoroll to work,rather than making sure your box does autoroll.
Even having a box with autoroll,without the keys is useless.
This is not politics,is trying to find sense on a discussion.
As an example,people can tell you there is autoroll in the box and is working,you go buy the box,you find out you need the autoroll keys,and people that posted is working is not giving keys to you,is that a confirmation for you to buy the box?

EMM keys have been posted at some other sites,BTW, TechSat does
list 39.0E, BulsatCom (IRDETO2) & BulSat[Diablo (IRDETO2),

Last edited:

kebien

Registered
I can confirm an original and also clone dreambox 800hd/se is autorolling powervu using newest oscam.

Where you say are the emm keys posted? if touchy subject,feel free to PM