Channel list All 55East to 34.5West for Viark Droi 4K + viark drs2 4k

FENEKI

VIP
Donating Member
I have the same installation Kennyboy one motor and dual lnb but I can’t config the droi to get signal. As I could read usual doesn’t works only diseq. Could you attach config dish pictures of the menu?
My firm is 1.27 could be that the reason list build with other.

I have only one cable maybe I should install another one for the second Lnb output

make sure you're not using a disec switch with the motor because the motor will not move very delicate receiver

also make sure you are using the coaxial cable from the receiver to the motor direct and no interference and also no LNB with dissect switch

and make sure you enter your latitude and longitude for your location you need to clear mind because mine different location

for example go to menu

go to satellite press ok go to USALS press ok and use your location

Last edited:

antrabe

Registered
Not diseq only lnb double and stab hh120
On dm900 100% signal droi 0% I tried all.

From yesterday I’m not able to get signal on tuner.

FENEKI

VIP
Donating Member
Not diseq only lnb double and stab hh120
On dm900 100% signal droi 0% I tried all.

From yesterday I’m not able to get signal on tuner.

try to download my channel list again for the last time because easy to press something on the setting wrong then try again and make sure you enter your latitude and longitude for your location you need to clear mind because mine different location

for example go to menu

go to satellite press ok go to USALS press ok and use your location

then if you can't get signal at all something wrong with the box send it for replacement m8

antrabe

Registered
Thanks

Dtt is working.
Yes I put correctly my location.

Your list is created with 1.27firm ? This is what I have installed.

In usual told me in other board doesn’t works.

I put diseq1 and 1.0 lnb 1

Lnb power 13/18

Its strange never get signal I think I will got it by chance change parameters on dish config

FENEKI

VIP
Donating Member
Thanks

Dtt is working.
Yes I put correctly my location.

Your list is created with 1.27firm ? This is what I have installed.

In usual told me in other board doesn’t works.

I put diseq1 and 1.0 lnb 1

Lnb power 13/18

Its strange never get signal I think I will got it by chance change parameters on dish config

my channel list has been uploaded from 1.27firm m8

again my friend download my channel list to make sure it's fresh again and no settings has been changed from your side

and you don't need to touch other settings if you are using it direct from the receiver to the motor

and you should only change your latitude and longitude for your location and should work with no problems

if you are getting no signal at all with this box then send it back for replacement m8

antrabe

Registered
Yes i do it like you say. I’ll try also connecting directo to the lnb without motor.

Let see...,

Its not new box was working with the person who sold me.

I have all this afternoon to fight against the box..,,,

FENEKI

VIP
Donating Member
Yes i do it like you say. I’ll try also connecting directo to the lnb without motor.

Let see...,

Its not new box was working with the person who sold me.

I have all this afternoon to fight against the box..,,,

even if I was you I would do a factory reset and then put my channel list m8

and like I said if you are using it from the receiver direct to the motor you shouldn't change nothing in your settings only your latitude and longitude

and see how you go again m8

cdgman

Registered
I have a motorised 1.2m with a separate positioner and also a fixed dish for 28E.

I've always had twin tuner receivers before.

Will a 2 way DiSEqC switch enable me to use both dishes on a DRS2 ?

jenseneverest

Registered
I have a motorised 1.2m with a separate positioner and also a fixed dish for 28E.

I've always had twin tuner receivers before.

Will a 2 way DiSEqC switch enable me to use both dishes on a DRS2 ?

Don't think it would work, the switch is normally just A / B (2 way)
Even if it did work somehow, it would be pointless as it is a single tuner, so you could never use both dishes at the same time anyways, just get the motor working.... you will soon see the box is crap at anything other than live TV.

cdgman

Registered
Don't think it would work, the switch is normally just A / B (2 way)
Even if it did work somehow, it would be pointless as it is a single tuner, so you could never use both dishes at the same time anyways, just get the motor working.... you will soon see the box is crap at anything other than live TV.

Thanks but maybe I didn't explain myself clearly...
I don't mean to watch channels from both dishes simultaneously.

I would use 28E as my primary source and switch over to the motorised dish occasionally.

FENEKI

VIP
Donating Member
Up 31/10/2020 Channel list All 55East to 34.5West for Viark Droi 4K + viark drs2 4k

All Satellites channels and packages bouquets fully updated

also new 4K channels on 1West Wow 4K - Mooz 4K - 4K Heritage

channel list on USALS > use it for CS/forever + key + FTA from 55East to 34.5West that I can receive on my MOTOR 1.1dish

always keep a backup of your channel list because if you don't like mine you can put your channel list back

Last edited:

FENEKI

VIP
Donating Member
Up 11/11/2020 Channel list All 55East to 34.5West for Viark Droi 4K + viark drs2 4k

update new on Sky UK HD channels

update and 23.5East and 7.3West and 21.6East

+ All Satellites channels and packages bouquets fully updated

channel list on USALS > use it for CS/forever + key + FTA from 55East to 34.5West that I can receive on my MOTOR 1.1dish

always keep a backup of your channel list because if you don't like mine you can put your channel list back

gokane1973

Registered
I've tried opening the latest Fenki list above on the editor as I currnetly dont have motorised setup (28.2E only) but in 28.2E the listings are empty or am I reading it wrong?

Is there way to save / dump channels out of Viark DRS2 onto usb, edit them via that into my favs etc then reload back into box? Would seem quicker than doing it via remote control and via box itself? I've seen the save channels option on the box but then can't seem to find where its stored!

Thanks for any advice.

jenseneverest

Registered
I've tried opening the latest Fenki list above on the editor as I currnetly dont have motorised setup (28.2E only) but in 28.2E the listings are empty or am I reading it wrong?

Is there way to save / dump channels out of Viark DRS2 onto usb, edit them via that into my favs etc then reload back into box? Would seem quicker than doing it via remote control and via box itself? I've seen the save channels option on the box but then can't seem to find where its stored!

Thanks for any advice.

This motorised list is of no use to you if you just want 28.2e
I added all the info to this thread here:
https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?p=2037119414#post2037119414

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
If you have any luck with the eiditor let me know, always seems to crash,corrupt the file or the saved file wont then reload into the editor or box when ive tried it.

gokane1973

Registered
I got list uploaded to Editor ok, made amendments to test it (bit of pain in a$$ job). Saved it but although it uploaded as .db file originally when saving it saved it saved 2 files, one with extension .sdx and one .sdx.bak. Neither was them recognised when put back in box. I only spotted it saved different extension when box didnt show the file. Not sure if I rename it .db instead it'll read it. Aint tested that yet.