DONGLE (Update &Software & Chat)

wkh010

Registered
Thanks Polash.
Now I understand every thing. fist I have to use totally seperate cable for micro box bye using two ports LNB, then i have to set both on twin protocl mean my receiver and microbox right?

NOFEL

Registered
Thanks Polash.
Now I understand every thing. fist I have to use totally seperate cable for micro box bye using two ports LNB, then i have to set both on twin protocl mean my receiver and microbox right?
yes

ABI.M

Registered
we proved that our team can beat other teams, we have a short contract with hotbird, and we cannot say for sure that this satelite is chosen for test. It is possible that we encounter problem with this satellite like we encountered with eutelsat, The contract with eutelsat is not finished, and we can choose eutelsat again. In order to solve problem with eutelsat, we are going to change software and build a new software which can take up to ten days. I am grateful for your patience and "corporation" send the software new for hotbird

micro box down on HOTBIRD may be it will be on W3 again so wait now

wkh010

Registered
Hi polash, can you please breifly describle with pictures what is smallbox and how is it better then microbx?

fjmog

Registered
NEWS:
We are working the final details of a new box. The users will then understand the use of the new protocol supported for the RS232..... who wants a "Micro" when you can get a "Mini"

wkh010

Registered
hi all guys this is the only forum for micro box which is in english else all other are in arabic or mainly in Turkish so kindly please when ever u discuss with any new things which is similar to micro box then please always introduce it with its pictures and little details.

Thanks to all
Regards,

ABI.M

Registered
NEW NEWS FOR MICRO BOX TEAM CHANG AGAIN SERVER

we proved that our team can beat other teams, we have a short contract with hotbird, and we cannot say for sure that this satelite is chosen for test. It is possible that we encounter problem with this satellite like we encountered with eutelsat, The contract with eutelsat is not finished, and we can choose eutelsat again. In order to solve problem with eutelsat, we are going to change software and build a new software which can take up to ten days. I am grateful for your patience and "corporation" send the software new for hotbird

ABI.M

Registered
GOOD NEWS MICROBOX

MICROBOX NEW VERSION COMING < 1.22 > ON W6 21.6 E

AFTER LNG TIME FROM W3 THEN HOTBIRD NOW ITS COMING ON W6 21.6 EAST SO FREINDS JUST WAIT FOR UPDATE

amir.s

Registered
We sends soon software for dispatch data, this burden with usage than Satellite eutelsat and time collections as of 5/6/2009
Decision team this is satellite hotbird despite problem many collections does not become