MSTAR des

cezar07

Registered
This user register on alot forum and on all this forums ask about keys /extrakt keys but in real no have any box or CI.

ipsat

Registered
This user is chinese stb / iks company ;)

you guy help china company called Qsat (2012-2019s). hacked dstv, canalsat 22w, mytv and tvsat, got much money around one million dollars.

lol

are you think i not know you?

tuvalo

Registered
it's always about the money or do you think that any published emu hack has no financial interest?

as an example one can use the recently published afn keys which was nothing other than an application for the chinese. suddenly there were no more keys and afn runs exclusively on china boxes.

like it or not we have to accept that money rules the world..look at the corona hoax.

deltaT

Registered
you guy help china company called Qsat (2012-2019s). hacked dstv, canalsat 22w, mytv and tvsat, got much money around one million dollars.

lol

are you think i not know you?

you know me ... and i know you ... :nana:
and now what? you believe anybody on the forum can help you hack a cpu for free, so you can sell your boxes? ;)

ipsat

Registered
you know me ... and i know you ... :nana:
and now what? you believe anybody on the forum can help you hack a cpu for free, so you can sell your boxes? ;)

you are sold IKS server to many chinese box company, config your iks server called Dqcam...and many different server name, i know you never offer for FREE, because you are only need money.

used different name on all forum and sell your iks server.

lol