c**ax mts 0b00 help!

sandman2

Registered
Can someone help in Mts 23.5e card? In full package only three channels open in oscam.
I am waiting for help and ideas in private!

have been told this is available but there are no cards, reciever only

you have bad info..
In mts receiver is small minisim card normal cas7 ... cloacked system on this packade is big fake.
try buy and you will be see, small card and spiflash 25q64 i think in soip8 packade

cezar07

Registered
you have bad info..
In mts receiver is small minisim card normal cas7 ... cloacked system on this packade is big fake.
try buy and you will be see, small card and spiflash 25q64 i think in soip8 packade

- this is like sim card ??? whot box he have 2850 ?you try run he in oscam whot info you have ?
- whot oscam is nead to run this with cwpk ? or this near DGA ?
- is any way run this card ?
- this packet is very fine and have alot chanells .

Lukasz Filip

Banned
this packet too works in cardshare, see

88dbRKP.jpg

dj999

Registered
i have asked mts to get a receiver and/or card and was told they dont supply outside serbia. and no card is supplied, just a receiver

Lukasz Filip

Banned
i have asked mts to get a receiver and/or card and was told they dont supply outside serbia. and no card is supplied, just a receiver

yes.. receiver can have only serbian citizen the same as bskyb only british . what is on this incomprehensible?
and card is into receiver as you can see on picture on left upside is card reader and there was a card inside

0UvtQVN.jpg

headhache

Registered
this packet too works in cardshare, see

88dbRKP.jpg
dear administration of this wonderfull forum , BIG SLOVAK SCAMMER IS ALREADY BACK !!!

new aliases tracked in last month:

LUKASZ FILIP rathic MAJORGE = please ban all this alias as stay as possibly because this man is snitch and big danger to sattelite community

thank you !!!