Roland Garros 8K hotbird 13E

Diavolo

VIP
hi mates good news today manage to get Roland Garros 8K hotbird 13E

works on egami image on Zgemma H7C :hello but dint work on openesi with the latests update

here is the foto for the momet broadcast only radio:D

Diavolo

VIP
hi mate first is hard to find the threads if search 8k here will get results .
The following errors occurred with your search:
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. and im not going back too image openesi is full with buggs the image crash :thum:

Diavolo

VIP
here is the truth sony bravia 4k tv live sound and no picture

with zgemma h7c sound and picture

Last edited:

rznrz06

Registered
Stream from ultimo 4k to Laptop 4K
b98dffe18d2994697666da77680552e6.jpg
fbab3d6e487b024e3d9c17d80fb8205c.jpg

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

harshy

Well Known Member
Works from dreambox to laptop needs a dedicated Ethernet connection not the usual lead and you will get a picture still stutters though.

dmr0x

hi mates good news today manage to get Roland Garros 8K hotbird 13E

works on egami image on Zgemma H7C :hello but dint work on openesi with the latests update

here is the foto for the momet broadcast only radio:D

video format changed earlier so your reciever will have picked it up as a radio channel, its now switched back to hevc

DEPORTIVO

I have beter results on 8K Turksat 42.0E
Here on "Roland Garros 8K" after 30sec. good mood, starting freeze...SmartDVB crash. Maybe some other video decoder can help but can`t implement other v. decoders in SmartDVB.
What I don`t like on "Roland Garros 8K" and "Roland Garros Astra 4K" is color temperature,gray fog dominates - horror :D

Untitled000.jpg

dmr0x

I have beter results on 8K Turksat 42.0E
Here on "Roland Garros 8K" after 30sec. good mood, starting freeze...SmartDVB crash. Maybe some other video decoder can help but can`t implement other v. decoders in SmartDVB.
What I don`t like on "Roland Garros 8K" and "Roland Garros Astra 4K" is color temperature,gray fog dominates - horror :D
compare the color primaries with media info

thefatty

Well Known Member
use the lav filters, works fine then, use the add button to add other filters.

Last edited:

groscon

Registered
on Roland Garros 8K on HB13 I use MPC on Win10 in streaming from a DM920 or VU+Solo4K... no problem also tnx to the Nvidia1070 and LavFilters... for Hdr I use MadVr render but strangely hdr only work in window but not in full-screen... still working on it, but image in hdr at least in window is great