AMIKO A3 HD and "sr Low and High" and some more dudes

secaspider

Registered
Start blinking as well. I did a upgrade and wipes . now using MCAS all came to normall

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5

Unfree

Registered
A new software version is available, ( Go to Menu/ Update / Develop Version ) :

2.0.57 Beta - changelog

fix bug: can not adjust volume of earphone
fix bug: hdd manager crash if there is no any hdd connected
fix bug: do not display system icons in shoutcast app
fix bug: voice search menu exit automatically if 'scramble' dialog present
fix bug: info bar linger shorter than the setting
fix bug: the receiver doesn't support all three romanian language identifiers in the streams (rom, rum, ron)
fix bug: after upgrade, receiver recover tv resolution to 720p@60.
fix bug: press infor button only shows one page of epg information when playback record file
fix bug: fix some fake standby issue.
fix bug: filelist app doesn't display full information in the left-top corner
fix bug: miss 'no signal' prompt if you remove lnb cable during record
fix bug: can not find many app from google play store (expand spark2's compatibility for google play)
fix bug: output stereo audio even user change audio track to left
fix bug: lost signal when rotate moto (diseqc 1.2)
fix bug: no HD mark for HD channels after fast scan
fix bug: auto diseqc does't work properly during fast scan

new function: in launcher app and system screen, replace 'top' function to 'move' function
new function: adjust launcher screen ordering, not it becomes system-> app->tv->media-> browser
new function: change default app's ordering of system screen of launcher
new function: adjust tv setting menu, remove 16:9/4(cat) menu and add conversion menu(pan scan/letter box)
new function: enlarge time zone option in easy install, pop up time zone list if users press ok button
new function: remove default city in weather app, set London, Amsterdam, Berlin, New York as default
new function: revert channel zap ordering in full screen. press up button will turn to large channel number
new function: add FTA group in CAS category
new function: add Delete all the channels in Menu settings->system-reset
new function: add TV delay function for SKY IT setting->system->misc setting
new fucntion: support FTP/SAMBA
new function: set system's default resolution to 720p 60
new function: recover previous system resolution if user don't confirm his selection during 10S
new function: provide three options : standby, deep standby, reboot when users press power button
new fucntion: don't prompt user to keep satellite setting when import lamedb
new function: add brightness adjust menu in setting->system->tv outputs
new function: add channel search range for voice search (in system->remote control menu), the default search range is current group.
new function: update Hungary, Romania, english's translation
new function: app store support download ,upgrade, check update in the background
new function: add Austria/Sky link provider support for Fast Scan

Willy181

Registered
Has anybody had any luck with this? I have got the latest updates and oscam file and it is still terrible.

secaspider

Registered
Has anybody had any luck with this? I have got the latest updates and oscam file and it is still terrible.
Willy They´re working hard to launch a Fix for sly cards 0963. It seems British cards have the most important issues, with OScam.
Only ask to us that we are patient.:)

Spartacus5000

Registered
Test Sr 330 & 44100
A3:
Eutelsat 16A (16,0E)
11070 H 330 (0% )
8900:
11070 H 330 (53-57% ok radio 538 tnz)
A3:
Intelsat 907 (27,5W)
11493 V 44100 DVB-S2 (73%)
8900:
11493 V 44100 DVB-S2 (100%)
A3 not good signal

Viri

Registered
Sorry to bring this one back, but is the aa3 able to handle the bbc channels from intelsat(27,5) or not? Thanks

secaspider

Registered
Sorry to bring this one back, but is the aa3 able to handle the bbc channels from intelsat(27,5) or not? Thanks
No I has the box and the hardware is not capable to read the low frecuencies. It is a shame because the most of Amiko decoders can.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X

Viri

Registered
Thanks for your response. It is a shame I was hoping for a fix in the next software update..I also have a amikoa2 and this channels don't work in the spark side but they work very well on the enigma2 side so i hoped it was only software.