hi dear bro,i know colibri and other forums

but how to work PowerVu

0E00:00:*************************************
0E00:01:*************************************

next time possible or only dcw trap?

zico268

Registered
No way!:eek:
That was so exciting when I was reading that. I remember when I've seen the cryptoanalysis years ago posted by him and it was very interesting back then but you just knew it's most likely that even though it might never get close to hacking. And now we got this bomb dropped on us. I mean wow! That is amazing what he has done over the years and still is doing. Of course I'm not even thinking about the all out hacked, "end user" ;) available tools to be published anytime soon if ever but still! Wow! But one can only hope :D certainly we have a room for it now.

Wonder what is going to be PowerVu's move. With Biss hacking... Well feeds have to be delivered somehow and biss is the simplest and quiet frankly the only cheap encryption out there. Everyone can send it, everyone can get it. It's hard to change something there without a major overhaul and major spendings for something like tandberg for example. As for the regular broadcasts, subscribers delivery... Here there is a rainbow of encryptions to securely block the all important content and i doubt they would take it kindly if PowerVu got widely accessible. Most likely it wouldn't take them more then Few months maybe a year to cover the holes in PowerVu or they would have to change the ecryption overall. But I doubt it would be open for long.
I'm just saying, it's great to see colibri's progress but I think that hacks availability would bring huge changes to the sat world, which we all know they are imminent.

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

afn using this satellite now

Code:
http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/video/digital-encoders/7016667.pdf

i know this

this receiver sell only USA army personal

harshy

Registered
if it is a hack it needs to be kept underground, not posted on facebook and willy nilly.

harshy

Registered
wow it does look good dosent it, i wonder how he will make it available this time surely he wont do what he did the last time, this is great work though i always wanted to watch S*S at 4,8e

slugworth

Registered
they say you need 5 hours of emm logging with a dvbs(2)card of pid:
0x01f4 EMM for system ID 0x0e00
or if the channel doesn't have that one,pid 0x0005A
I haven't seen the actual program yet.

sat_god

Registered
Colibri and coders are logging Powervu EMMs at a North American satellite forum.

But PowerVu is also used in Europe and Asia and they are looking for people to log those EMMs too.

They say exploit is temporary and PowerVu could close it at any time...so that is why logs are needed now.