B* SS Server Status and Updates

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I think there is but I can't remember if this is right.
My memory is getting worse as I get older. :(

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
in VIARK SAT recepteur is there button press with telecommande to show biss code of active picture?

I've tested viark sat and combo many time ago and then there was no way (because standard pagDown or F1+333 did't work:confused: )

Maybe this issue has been fixed with new firmware.
But I don't know

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I think a method was introduced in one of the firmwares, but I can't be sure. I don't use my Viark Sat very often, so I tend to forget things.

berlin

Registered
Server settings have nothing Whatsoever at all to do with Auto BISS , that is only for C/N lines .
i'm using latest V2.42 firmware version
Code:
http://swdw.net/index.php/softwares/search-result?filter_search=SR-2000HD%20HYPER

Tested BISS Auto server on the A-League Feed @ 10E but Key FAILED to be found , Even with @ shishmish's CWBiss List nothing found ,
but only making 1:30sec C8 and Audio & Video C8 was both found :(
So still issues exist with BISS Auto Server i'm afraid .

does still it work?can all the feed keys be found?
is this server online?
is there a plugin or a prog that can be used with my sat card?
thanks

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
does still it work?can all the feed keys be found? YES Works Starsat 2000HD Hyper Firmware V2.48
is this server online?YES But still Not 100% finding all Keys
is there a plugin or a prog that can be used with my sat card? YES Only TO Record C8's [ .TS Files ] to find Key with CSA Rainbow Tools PID Writer or TS Writer But NO Plugins Exist for BISS AUTO Rolling
thanks
Hopefully that answers your question/s ?

vakula

Super VIP
does still it work?can all the feed keys be found?
is this server online?
is there a plugin or a prog that can be used with my sat card?
thanks

@berlin
com'on man. Really?
Your question(s) are so inappropriated. Especially today. Even a blind man could see that BISS servers had a lot of problems since this morning.
Really no need to post such a silly question(s) :D

berlin

Registered
@berlin
com'on man. Really?
Your question(s) are so inappropriated. Especially today. Even a blind man could see that BISS servers had a lot of problems since this morning.
Really no need to post such a silly question(s) :D

maybe it could be a stupid question! i only wanted confermation that it was/wasnt a good option. There will never be a way to turn on your receiver and you could immediately watch the image without using ts recorder and CSA-Rainbow-Tool. It would be very good and convenient but it is only a dream!!!:D

Last edited:

BLACKCRUSADER

maybe it could be a stupid question! i only wanted confermation that it was/wasnt a good option. There will never be a way to turn on your receiver and you could immediately watch the image without using ts recorder and CSA-Rainbow-Tool. It would be very good and convenient but it is only a dream!!!:D

There is a way. It's to get a pay package and turn that on. Works all the time. lol

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I have one too and it seems to be working fine at the moment.

It was pretty bad over the last week.

slayer7

Donating Member
Thanks, strange mine must be broke then as it has worked 2% of the time. have updated firmware again too. maybe it needs factory reset too.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
BISS Auto server i believe was taken offline quite a while ago it was pretty much more often offline than online anyhow to be fair ,
but i have not noticed it online even once this month already which would certainly suggest that its true that the AU Server is closed for good now .