Blue Dragon Total Tv (Macedonian Channels) 15.8E / 16E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Efeoglu

Registered
Any one know how to make Total tv work with Blue Dragon. i loaded lathes files with Loader 1.1 but when i put card in shows me as Irdeto??? why its doing this Total Tv is Crw and Conax> I programed Nova And Digiturk and they work great. any one can help pls

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
I don't own a Blue (or Red or Yellow) Dragon Card.

But the cards and files are based on the Gamma Cards (and newer Titanium 3 series of cards).

So they are Irdeto based.

I am sure someone will confirm, but there are Irdeto2 and Cryptoworks files for BDC.

Efeoglu

Registered
Dragon Card works ird3to and Crypy0w0rks,
Its depend which file is loaded.

Yes mate it is work, if you read my post i said that Digiturk and Nova working fine, Digiturk work as Crypy0w0rks and Nova works as Irdeto, but Total tv card dont work with any files and decoder or cam see card as a Irdeto, any one has Total Tv working with Dragon card?

astein

Registered
TotalTV is Irdeto. By loading Digiturk Dragon file the Dragon card is changed from Irdeto to Crypt0w0rks.

chill_imran

Registered
but these all channel are videoguard's ??? irdeto only 4 or 5 channels, ? can u tell me 01-02-2011 total tv update still working perfect or what ????

Argonauts

Registered
only 4 channels Work fine total tv

15.8°E [Eutelsat Sesat] 12525H S/R 30000 FEC 3/4

15.8°E Total TV Macedonian Channels in Irdeto2:

Alfa TV
Sitel TV
Sitel 3
AB Kanal

edit (by empb): [Old Pink International Gamma Irdeto2 file used to opens these with 0602 CaID]

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
I too am having difficulty with the Irdeto2 packages:

Diablo no joy Irdeto2 or Cryptoworks.

Matrix Reloaded no joy Irdeto2 (CDNL / Nova) - used to work with Gamma & correct CaID inside file....Cryptoworks work but not good, not read card fast enough.

T-Rex (Alphacrypt)/Dragon CAM work instantly with Cryptoworks files.

Too bad my Irdeto2 CAM seems to be dead, I am sure that would work (used to always be best for Gamma Card/Files). Seems daft spending £40 on a new one but think I will have to invest.....

Coastman

Registered
only 4 channels Work fine total tv

15.8°E [Eutelsat Sesat] 12525H S/R 30000 FEC 3/4

15.8°E Total TV Macedonian Channels in Irdeto2:

Alfa TV
Sitel TV
Sitel 3
AB Kanal

edit (by empb): [Old Pink International Gamma Irdeto2 file used to opens these with 0602 CaID]
Thanks for this info tested and working fine but interesting you say working with old pink file on gamma as tried this before and never got them to open even after leaving in receiver over an hour should it be longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.