CS Link/SkyLink (23.5E Cryptoworks EMU) *** Chat Only Here, No Keys ***

navaro

Registered
CSLink-SkyLink 23.5°E *** Chat Only Here, No Keys ***

If I add the Skylink keys on my actual SW (wich is quite old, on 19E and 5E I the Cryptoworks channels are good) can I open the channels or I need a new SW ?

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
I added the keys to old Dragon CAM (380F firmware, which is based on the 360 firmware, just patched with a few bits like CanalSat, but the Cryptoworks EMU is the same and Predator360 is years old) and its working fine, so you stand a very good chance of getting it working :) :thum:

navaro

Registered
Thanks for the info.
I got an Opticum 7100 with the last SW Golden_5119_Fair_emu_2.4.75, by dreamer1983. All the channels are good, except CanalSat. The TNTSat channels sometime are freezing after a couple a seconds. If hope it will be good for Skylink.
If anyone tested the Skylink channels with an Opticum 7100 please notice me, at the moment I dont the receiver with me.

gyorgy

Feed Hunter
I read info from Czech satellite web page that cryptoworks system for these packages will be switched off at the end of the year. They wait until their subscribers will activate new cards.

Company logo M77 Group, owner and operator of Skylink satellite television, today completed the operation of the old conditional access systems CryptoWorks at its pay-TV. All pay-tv channels, platforms are now available only on newer Irdeto and ICE card (CAID 0624 and 0D96).

The old system operator CryptoWorks off because of their support from the owner of Irdeto. Support for the old system is CryptoWorks ends on 31.12.2012. Another reason to switch to a newer card programs to improve security against potential unauthorized reception.

CryptoWorks shutdown took place after several stages in order to reduce the potential impact on Skylink subscribers.

Today started off coding Cryptoworks (CAID 0D03 and 0D70) for the remaining pay-TV programs, broadcasters - Golf Channel, Retro (11.797 GHz), CS Film / CS Mini, Discovery Channel, Disney Channel, F & H, Leo TV, Sport 5 (11.876 GHz ), Duck TV, History, MGM Channel, Nat Geo, Nat Geo Wild (11.895 GHz), Jim Jam, MTV, Sport 1 (12.070 GHz), Filmbox HD (12.109 GHz) and Nova Sport (11.973 GHz).

I turned off the old system CryptoWorks older cards are still usable Skylink to receive television broadcasts and stations in the package DIGITAL (formerly GRATIS), which are available upon payment of a service fee of 29 CZK (Czech Republic), respectively. € 1.20 (Slovakia).

With the old card in the Skylink Cryptoworks (CAID 0D03, 0D70) can receive programs from the following broadcasters:

* Czech TV (CT1, CT2, CT24 - FTA, CT Sports, Television HD Television Sports HD)
* CET21 (TV Nova, Nova Cinema, TV Flip, Nova HD)
* FTV Prima (Prima Family, COOL, Prima LOVE)
* TV Barrandov
* Metropol TV (Five)
* RTVS (unit, two)
* Awning Slovakia (Markíza, Doma let)
* MAC TV (JOJ JOJ Plus)

Some of the paid programs offer Skylink remain encrypted system CryptoWorks. This is the coding for the sister platform CS Link. Turn off the system with CAID 0D0F is planned for the next phase CryptoWorks off. Similarly, the end system Irdeto (CAID 0666) and all clients CS Link pay-TV will receive a new card Skylink change.

Last edited:

mdt

VIP
i dont believe that whoever did the hack has just compromised the cryptoworks key for cs-link 3 weeks before the broadcaster is removing cryptoworks from the downlink.. either the hack has been under wraps or a cryptoworks insider has released the keys as a wind up knowing that 3 weeks later the encryption will be removed.
it always takes longer than the broadcasters intend when they do a card swap out/encryption change so lets hope its lasts for a while for the czech speaking members. ive tested the keyfile on my dr-hd f15 but they dont open,regards mdt

Satnoi

Registered
Hi,
Down? Can't see anything with DiabloCam 2.

Bye!;)

P.S. Sorry, still working.It was my fault!! :thum:

Last edited:

Nukrii

Registered
CryptoWorks Sistem will die from 2013 year. So, channels which are in Cryptoworks sistem will down. ORF & Austriasat on 19.2E, Arqiva on 4.8E and other... Sorry :((
Nothing SmartCard will not on Cryptoworks... So SmartCards will changed and they will be new Security...

faru

Registered
CryptoWorks Sistem will die from 2013 year. So, channels which are in Cryptoworks sistem will down. ORF & Austriasat on 19.2E, Arqiva on 4.8E and other... Sorry :((
Nothing SmartCard will not on Cryptoworks... So SmartCards will changed and they will be new Security...

From where did you bring this info? I know about Arqiva but not all cryptoworks !

marokino08

Super VIP
Nova cinema 2nd Frequency
11973 V 27500 23,5°E
On January 20, would end broadcasting on a frequency 12070 H 27500

Leon4

Registered
CS link (23.5°E) is down?

Hello...Cslink (23.5°E 0D03) is down in EMU with last 00 key???