Help with gammacard

u040201

Registered
Finally i bought myself a gammacard for c+nl. according to the seller it did work and au was fine. now in my vantage 8000s it does't work in the internal reader. it is recognized as irdeto but in the general card information no supported caids are named,
what's wrong?
please help!:mecry:

Last edited:

westonesat

Registered
sorry dont know about vantage 8000, but depending on receiver it can take a while for these to update. have you tried leaving it on a channel for a while.
i know that this sometimes can take hours rather than minutes,'

u040201

Registered
Yes, i tried it. I left it on rtl4 for about 10 hours.
Maybe it is a conflict with the emu in the fw?

westonesat

Registered
when you insert card,and go to view card details, does it show card version and serial no. as wellas irdeto?

westonesat

Registered
i am just wondering if when you purchsed this card (although is in working order) if it actually has a file loaded.many sellers if sending by post remove files
just testing mine (has not been used for ages).
do you have a diablo cam available?, this will let you see more info

u040201

Registered
no i have no diablo. but seller says the card has a working file and au was successfull

westonesat

Registered
sorry dont know about vantage 8000,but when irdeto shows it usually means card is ok, just a thought when card is inserted does the signal strengh remain the same?

westonesat

Registered
hi just seen in keys 19 east canal dig chat that gamma may not be not updating at the moment

Last edited:

zdtch

Registered
With exception of Discovery Chan,which has been ok and is now dead, all other c+nl chans working with gamma. Using TM5402HD.

westonesat

Registered
hi just seen in keys 19 east canal dig chat that gamma may not be not updating at the moment

forget this card cleared after 4 hours!

i take it it was a gamma for 19 east not 39 east !!

dont know much more to suggest-best of luck

Last edited:

millernan

Registered
C+nl

Hi all,
It look like c+nl have started the Irdeto switchoff,:mecry::mecry::mecry: going to Seca.:(
And planing to go to 23.5 east end 2012.:mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry::mecry: