Motors tv on astra 19.2e and hb 13.e

Rosssiiii

Registered
Hi i'm italia,i watch most motorsport on tv but i would ask if i can watch any channel of motors tv on 19.2e or 13????
On sky italy there is not then channel:mad: .

My decoder is the Mvision hd 200 sat.

There are the keys of then channels???
whot i have need for watch then chanel in modality free to air???

Thanks for any reply;)
bye people.

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
Motors tv is on 13E, but not key for this channel.Only of card or CS.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
ESPN America (which shows NASCAR)

on 19.2°E [Astra 1H] 12662.75H (DVB-S QPSK) 22000 5/6

is open with CanalSat keys on some EMUlators keys are here: http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?p=797661#post797661

both Motors TV on 13°E & 19.2°E arn't open with keys but the 19.2°E 12581V one may still be open in the Canal Sat package with an Omnia3 Card (if you can still get one, Bis TVs AB Moteurs on both sats may also open with this card) or the same 19.2°E Motors TV may still be open with a MOSC Seca Canal Digitaal Nederlands Card (again if you can still get one). Or of course open with C/S or official Cards.

Also RTL Television (FTA) on 19.2°E [Astra 1L ] 12187.50H (DVB-S QPSK) S/R 27500 FEC 3/4 shows F1 coverage.

Rosssiiii

Registered
Hi people thanks for have reply.
I'm not most expert on this topic,but how i can open espn america using then key link by you??
I have see on my mvision hd200 whith the least official firmware there is write keys number,i must copy the number of key on then space o i must use one other tools??
----------------
For motors tv,where i can take then cards ???:
Omnia3 Card
MOSC Seca Canal Digitaal Nederlands Card
Whoth tipe of cards are,i must pay a subscription for then??
I have to use us for cam??

thanks for the help

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Omnia3 Card is a Pirate Card.

MOSC Seca Canal Digitaal Nederlands Card is an Old Seca2 Card for Canal Digitaal Nederland which has been MOSC'ed (Modified Original Smart/Subscription Card)

I don't own a mvision hd200 so I am not familiar with its EMU or entering keys to it. If no one else replies here it may be worth asking in the receiver section or if you have an old FunCard you can put the CanalSat file on it from the Card Files section.

Rosssiiii

Registered
Where i can buy then cards??
The price??
I can use then for whitch pay tv channel??
--------------
There is any eurosport2 whitch i can watch as ESPN america??
I like most the motorsport,i ask you if there is any channel to broadcast all the fia gt1 e european gt3,f1 pratice to watch as ESPN america??

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Also RTL Television (FTA) on 19.2°E [Astra 1L ] 12187.50H (DVB-S QPSK) S/R 27500 FEC 3/4 shows F1 coverage.

Maybe its the language barrier but as I said in my earlier post:

I do not know if these cards are still available anywhere (ie if you can still get them)

And I also said "may" still open. ie I don't own either of the two cards myself so I am not able to check what still opens with them.

Again maybe if no one else replies here you should start a thread in the Card Chat section of the forum.

But I did also advise you that RTL shows F1 coverage Free To Air (FTA).

Rosssiiii

Registered
Yes, i know the f1 on rtl.
But i like watch also the pratice of friday.
I have open: the thread.
you believe you understand??
i don't speak very well the english.
bye.

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
@Rosssiiii, found CS and all problem. VIP package or 1 two packages and see more channels. Sky germany, Sky Italia, Sky UK. Is much packages with CS.

Rosssiiii

Registered
but i have only the mvision hd 200 and no linux.
Please i don't know most the english pleae talk with my in easy mode.
Whoth is CS??
----------------------------
I have the original fw,i must change it??Where i can take then??there are disadvantage??
-----------------------
How i must upload those keys on the CAM??
CanalSat keys on some EMUlators keys are here: http://www.sat-universe.com/showthre...661#post797661

Whitch are the channel i can watch??
there are motors tv,esp2,espn and any whith f1 pratice??

-----------------
The keys change in very quickly time??

i have problem to undsteand whith english sorry people.