ERR01 NO CA FOUND. Not getting fixed even with dreamup software while following 2nd_stage_loader_fix.pdf instructions

madhusudhan

Registered
Please pardon me if this is posted in the wrong section.

I've been facing issues with new DM800 box. it now giving error: ERR01 NO CA FOUND.

But still not much help. Following is the difference i've noticed between my box and others who said the issue got fixed in other threads.

1) My box never gets DHCP ip address no matter how many times i restart or in what so ever combination i try to.

2) When i keep trying by holding down the power button and then connecting power cable to the computer the DM800 does get recognized in DREAMUP software at times but i still need to use Enforcer to enable the "Flash" button and in spite of that it goes to loading checksum or something like that and stops there forever - I have tried this several times but still no solution.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hi mate

You need to use the patched Dreamup/enforcer with serial & null modem cable attached and get the box into HTTP mode you should then see a IP on screen and be able to use that in your browser to flash it.

Ferret

Hell-o

Ferret I can guaranty that this method doesn't helps if you control around on Internet a small number of people tell that this method helps them but I am one of them that was unlucky I have tried any kind of dreamup patched and not by enforcer and any other but nothing helped me with my dm 800 rev J sim 2.01 so its time to tell the truth there is a problem with this clones and find another solution.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Ferret I can guaranty that this method doesn't helps if you control around on Internet a small number of people tell that this method helps them but I am one of them that was unlucky I have tried any kind of dreamup patched and not by enforcer and any other but nothing helped me with my dm 800 rev J sim 2.01 so its time to tell the truth there is a problem with this clones and find another solution.

You could be right mate, but it is user error that causes this problem to start with. That is hardly a equipment problem, make sure you flash the correct images with the correct boot loader and this error should never happen in the first place.

As for the recovery method i agree it does not work for all but it has helped a lot of members on this very forum. So it is always worth mentioning.

The other soloution is a new sim.

Ferret

Hell-o

yes but in any case if we make this error that can't be exclude with original box this recognize the box immediately why we have to pay something that in our case is box just 100 euro cheaper than original and dot get all working normally.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator

its none of us that needs to tell the truth its the chinese person you or your supplier purchased them from, there will never be a solution for the ERROR NO CA FOUND unless they come across cloning an original sim,which if they could have done they would have by now.

Hell-o

But the strange thing is why with DM600 clones it works maybe we have to be more insistent to solve this problem I think maybe is just a small wrong programing thing.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator

Take a look at this mate worked for him :thum: ;)

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=198971

madhusudhan

Registered

I agree with you pal, i just about tried all the options available on the internet. including dreamup/enforcer:
1) I'm not getting the ip address no matter in what combination i try, the box does get detected but flashing still does not work.

I completely gave up on this & bought another box but have other issues on the nex box now:
The box was working fine but all of a sudden channels wouldn't open up saying 'Transponder is Empty' - so i thought there could be some issues & tried to Auto/Manual tune all sat's. now the problem starts: I can see good signal but none of the channels get tuned, it's as if all the transponders are empty. I tried again & again in several combination but still the same issue.

This is 2 new dreambox 800hd straight in less than a month, these boxes cost a bomb by the time i import them to my country and for repairs i have to send it back to China which is again too expensive if i have to use reliable courier company. I might as well buy a new box instead of trusting those companies with cheap clones.
One of the box was bought from Mydalle.com and another from a local dealer in India: Vaishal Patel of JJND Exports, Maninagar, GUJARAT.
While Mydalle is giving me a run around and asking me to send the box back to them to fix the issue the local dealer first didn't respond at all when there was a problem and when we someone got in contact with him using another phone he promised to send a new tuner a almost month now & still keeps pushing the dates. I'm stuck between these unreliable / cheap clone selling companies and have already suffered a lot of losses, so scared to invest any further.

Last edited by a moderator: