ALTDVB StarEdition III & SkyStar2

satbox

Registered
Hello,
ALTDVB Staredition III does not work with Skystar2 PCI malgret presence of 2 files "Dev_SkyStar2.cfg and Dev_SkyStar2.int"!
thank you for your help!
PS: I am under win7 32 bit wdm 4.5.1!

satbox

Registered

use from attach file.

copy on:

Code:
D:\ALTDVB StarEdition III\Devices

Tested.:thum:

I already did this but it does not, but with the BDA drivers that work!
cons for this software Beugue much, so I uninstalled!
sky star 2 thank you for your help!

baloota

Registered
no problems at all in the definition of Sky Star 2 on Windows 7 on any definition, although I have a better use of the definition is the oldest version bda drivers 4.4.5 as it is in my view the most compatibility with many programs especially AltDVB

and pls try this bda

download

bigmaster

Registered
no problems at all in the definition of Sky Star 2 on Windows 7 on any definition, although I have a better use of the definition is the oldest version bda drivers 4.4.5 as it is in my view the most compatibility with many programs especially AltDVB

and pls try this bda

download
thanks for your help, but I didn't see the Driver version 4.4.5 in this Pack !?..

zamorche

Registered
solution

1.delete every skystar driver in device manager(start/right click on computer/manage/device manager/find every skystar driver right click it uninstall and then check delete driver
2.go to this http://www.technisat-daun.de/download/soft/soft_4.5.1_dvb_pc_tv_stars_6816.zip and install the normal driver(not bda)
3.instal the alt dvb star edit.
4.download this http://rapidshare.com/files/146702568/dev_skystar2.int and put it in altdvb devices folder

this works on win 7 ultimate x64 and if you want progdvb go with 32 bit version.
:thum:

sporting2006

Registered
Try using the dvbdream 1.5 works fine on all versions of windows icl 7 64bit and 32bit with latest BDA drivers for skystar2. :)