Few questions about opticum 7100C-1CI

brixie11

Registered
Hi. I have a few questions. Any insight would be helpful.

1.) I have this STB and in my info is 3329C, but i cant upgrade the SW (EMU) with 3329C it says wrong chip type. But I can load the "globo_3329B_CI_32BIT_SDRAM_AMSTAR_1.0.48". Is that ok? and Can i load 3329C sw in my STB.

2.) All say that i must put in my STB MX key files and I can not I can only put in IQ keys. Can someone tell me what is the difference?

3.) How can I retrive channel list from my STB. With Channel editor i always get an error ( something about header ). Is there a special procedure?

4.) How can i put in my list of keys a key manualy? When I put it in nothing happens.

5.) On truman support site there is a page in only txt, do I have to put them in my STB manualy?

Best regards, Brixie

Trapko

Registered
Hi. I have a few questions. Any insight would be helpful.

1.) I have this STB and in my info is 3329C, but i cant upgrade the SW (EMU) with 3329C it says wrong chip type. But I can load the "globo_3329B_CI_32BIT_SDRAM_AMSTAR_1.0.48". Is that ok? and Can i load 3329C sw in my STB

:)If this is a 3329C, sensed in the system info, you should STB will work with this SW http://www.sat-universe.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=97194&d=1225229173

2.) All say that i must put in my STB MX key files and I can not I can only put in IQ keys. Can someone tell me what is the difference?

:)Only the keys for IQ

5.) On truman support site there is a page in only txt, do I have to put them in my STB manualy?

:)It should be, but only to those who have txt