Go Back   Sat Universe > Technomate > Technomate Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Technomate 6900

Technomate Chat

Old 03-04-2021, 19:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Tried but says
NOT COMPATIBLE to your STB
Writing failed !!!
Old 03-04-2021, 19:28  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 8,660 Times in 3,011 Posts

Are you sure that your receiver is a TM6900HD Super ? or is it a TM6800HD Super ?
Old 03-04-2021, 19:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Tried loading it off usb and it said " Not compatible to your STB! so tried transfer via serial port and used TM-Loader 1.8.0.8 and it said "Incompatible model !!!"
My set is a TM6900 Combo Super hd
Old 03-04-2021, 19:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 8,660 Times in 3,011 Posts

Try loading the patch again as it may be corrupted.
http://downloadtmsw.com/bbs/reply.ph...m6000hd&num=25

Just unzip the patch on your PC then load that onto a USB stick to plug into your TM6900HD Super.

Last edited by william-1; 03-04-2021 at 19:57..
Old 03-04-2021, 20:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Have tried it both ways and still says same
Old 04-04-2021, 08:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,866 Times in 806 Posts

Feel free to thank anyone who helps.
It encourages people to continue helping.

Last edited by manic01; 04-04-2021 at 10:17..
Old 04-04-2021, 16:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

I appreciate the help from you guys but I am still in the same position I was when I started this post
Old 04-04-2021, 17:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudrick View Post
I appreciate the help from you guys but I am still in the same position I was when I started this post
That patch is for TM6900 HD super, either you do not have a TM6900 HD super and its either a TM6800 super or TM6900 Non Super or a TM6800 non super.
I have had a friend try the patch on a TM6900 Super and it works correct so patch is not an issue.

In Menu- System info- Model- Does it def show TM6900 Super?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TM6900 Super.jpg (16.1 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by manic01; 04-04-2021 at 17:56..
Old 05-04-2021, 17:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by manic01 View Post
That patch is for TM6900 HD super, either you do not have a TM6900 HD super and its either a TM6800 super or TM6900 Non Super or a TM6800 non super.
I have had a friend try the patch on a TM6900 Super and it works correct so patch is not an issue.

In Menu- System info- Model- Does it def show TM6900 Super?
Can you confirm?
The Following User Says Thank You to manic01 For This Useful Post:
william-1 (05-04-2021)
Old 08-04-2021, 10:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:

I see you have been back on, did you check that it is def a TM6900 Super?

Last edited by manic01; 08-04-2021 at 11:21..