Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > HDTV Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Cobalt skin chat thread

HDTV Chat

Old 15-11-2020, 15:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Cobalt skin chat thread

Skin CobaltFHD is brilliant. Very good job fhroma! Thank you!

I have some questions:

1. How to use options "CobaltFHD pro"? For instance when I choose "Extrainfobar full" there is no change. What should I do to use this "Extrainfobar full"?

2. I do not see picons in infobar. I have copied them to /usr/share/enigma2/zzpicon folder and even chose this path in "Setup - User Interface" menu. Still there is black field in infobar. What can I do yet?

3. What should I see in six top icons - what do they mean (when I double click OK)? One of them show the active program, one any sattelite, and what about the rest? Now they I empty (I see any standard VTi picon)?
Old 15-11-2020, 17:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

do not worry because it is a skyn that does not work properly because it does the same things to me too that I have a vu ultimo 4k openatv image I suggest you download it only if it is ipk already told to the author without answer
Old 15-11-2020, 19:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

This skin works very good in my opinion, but needs to be polished. The last version has several days only, so I hope the author will answer soon.
Old 25-02-2021, 19:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I don't understand why he insists on making skins so they don't work, and instead skin ipk
Old 25-02-2021, 21:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 38,574 Times in 13,926 Posts

look..the skin works but it is a little confused.. it takes many hours to work with it so it can be operetable

ipk for ATV
enigma2-plugin-skins-cobaltfhd2_atv_all.ipk

Questions belong in the forum and not in my P.M Box

OS mio Plus 4k / OS mio 4k / OS mini 4k
OS nino Pro / OS nino Plus

No Card sharing discussion
Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal
All the files available here are kept for experimental and educational purpose only

Forum Rules
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WaRp For This Useful Post:
midea1381 (06-03-2021), oys (17-04-2021)