B* SS Server Status and Updates

ViaHussun

Donating Member
As discussed earlier in topic and noticed from some other friends of mine that almost all servers are down currently, asked for a pic from Hellobox reciever. Recieved this one. So, Hellobox server is always on, instead others.
Well done Hellobox :thum:

Hellobox server only gives found keys.
I tested it today, it couldn't give the keys that could not be found.

I have Hellobox V5 plus in my hand. :)

vakula

Super VIP
Hellobox is the same company which provides this online server, which as per my last post in that thread appears to collect keys posted online (& maybe exclusively from this site).

@vakula Does the Hellobox find anything which hasn't already been posted here?

I'm not at home right now so can't check.
But...this HNL SD pic could be a valid proof.
Checked HNL topic now, and nobody posted new key till now.
I assume new CW is needed?

If no, apologize to all.

Please confirm than:
Are BISS servers off right now?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Yes i can confirm yet again BISS AU servers are off today
Tried with my Starsat and Viark Sat 4K Both FAIL :(
it seems to be off much more than on these days ..:mecry:

tani1

Staff member
Super Moderator

campag5242

Feed Hunter
At least Pwer was able to use its awkward export method to get that key tani1. The fact that it got the key when other boxes failed might indicate that there is more than one "Biss AU" server?

I own zero Biss AU boxes, but guess that perhaps Biss AU is down this evening as I was able to post keys for some feeds that had been up for a few minutes already?

tani1

Staff member
Super Moderator
At least Pwer was able to use its awkward export method to get that key tani1. The fact that it got the key when other boxes failed might indicate that there is more than one "Biss AU" server?

I own zero Biss AU boxes, but guess that perhaps Biss AU is down this evening as I was able to post keys for some feeds that had been up for a few minutes already?

You are 100% correct mate. Today Biss AU was down on my Starsat (think of others as well)
I tried to find c8 for two bundesliga feeds but did not succeed
During this time I also tried this device GTMEDIA V7 PRO HD and the result was in 10 tests only 1 basketball key was found
Also the way for extracting the key from device was very long

jenseneverest

Registered

I normally see keys on the forum before my DRS2 can "find" it, when it even works lol.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
but guess that perhaps Biss AU is down this evening
indeed it has been down or not working for quite some time now
its indeed the usual story with these Boxes that claim BISS AU
the server is much more often offline than it is online :mecry:

campag5242

Feed Hunter
I do enjoy those moments when the Biss AU servers are down: all that time I invested in learning how RBT works & writing my own RBT search tools, building tables for new plains etc doesn't seem wasted.

Equally I am glad of the Biss AU those days when there's a feed for my preferred sport, and no crypt8 are to be seen.

nepgax4o

Registered
I am using foreverpro134 and in the last 2 weeks its online only late or early. Its not working in prime hours ...

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator

candu

I do enjoy those moments when the Biss AU servers are down: all that time I invested in learning how RBT works & writing my own RBT search tools, building tables for new plains etc doesn't seem wasted.

Equally I am glad of the Biss AU those days when there's a feed for my preferred sport, and no crypt8 are to be seen.

But your tables can open all feeds or some feed just can get key with AU box?

Regards mate!

campag5242

Feed Hunter
Tables suit only a small subset of encoders out there... a long way short of being as good as biss au servers.