TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor User /instruction manual

aerosmith

Registered
Not sure where to put this post but if anyone has the manual for this available download or where to get it from (without joining another forum to get it) this will be greatly appreciated. I need to see if I can adjust anything etc as mine will now only go as far as about 47 degrees east and west. Also there is movement (quite a bit) in the arm elevation wise.
Thanks.

aerosmith

Registered
Thanks manic01, greatly appreciated. I'll have to wait for a calm day with no wind (if there is one around here).

dostoy

Registered
My Technomate motor will not beyond about 58 degrees East.

I have emailed Technomate and they have replied :

You need to disable the limit using your satellite receiver, if it's a
Technomate then you need to go to motor settings and you will se the option to disable limit.

Has anyone managed to do this ?

Does anyone know of a motor that 100% definitely moves to at least 64 East without any problems ?

Thanks very much.

manic01

Super VIP
My Technomate motor will not beyond about 58 degrees East.

I have emailed Technomate and they have replied :

You need to disable the limit using your satellite receiver, if it's a
Technomate then you need to go to motor settings and you will se the option to disable limit.

Has anyone managed to do this ?

Does anyone know of a motor that 100% definitely moves to at least 64 East without any problems ?

Thanks very much.

My Tm2600 was physically set at 58 or 60 so had to manually adjust.

aerosmith

Registered
I've no idea what mine was initially set for but was fine before. The only idea I have and reason is the screws have loosened slightly and positions have moved. I will take down and adjust on a calm day with a reasonable temperature and no rain. I'm still not sure why there is movement in the motor arm elevation wise with the bracket locks (elevation position) can be seen not to be moving from there intended position. We shall investigate...