Freeview (BBC Satback of Terrestrial MX PSB1 & 3) Biss @ 27.5°W *Chat Only No Keys*

dxdy

VIP
where is "disable anti-hijacking and token-based security in web interface settings" in DreamElite on 920UHD?

opened WebIf - Extras - Settings
and not there...

Last edited:

davidoof

Registered
Sorry guys but I don't have a system files in /etc. I use a dreambox 800hd se original with openpli 6 image. Thanks for your answer!

dxdy

VIP
finally success with Dreambox 920UHD

image DreamElite 6 latest OE2.5
oscam 11546 emu798

you can try this steps with any OE2.5 image for Dreambox...
if you use DreamElite, first install DExtra before oscam installation

1. in Menu - Setup Network WebInterface
"disable anti-hijacking and token-based security in web interface settings" (big thank you again @matt33 and @Rickk)

Snap413.png

2. (all files with permission 755) create the bbc.service file in /etc/systemd/system

bbc.service file added to attachment

Snap414.png

3.copy all 3 files from bbc_pmt_v6.rar to usr/bin (all files with permission 755)

4. with command (Telnet, you can use DCC) activate service with:
systemctl enable bbc.service

5. edit oscam.dvbapi file (in etc/tuxbox/config), file attached below

6. with command (Telnet) init 4 stop Enigma, replace with lamedb (from attachment), init 3 and reboot...

also be sure in oscam.conf
pmt_mode = 0

P.S.
i use lamedb from attachment (copy/paste data from this lamedb to lamedb in etc/enigma2) because all lamedb.txt found in this topic results with no sound. used lamedb come from this channel list

Last edited:

meho7

Registered
Is there a way to fix the low audio? Have to put the tv to almost 80% volume and then get scared shittles everytime when i switch to another channel and it's loud as fck :D

radicaldoc

Registered
Does anyone know if you can use Oscam Emu on 27.5w i know it's normaly only Oscam ymod but maybe things have changed this would allow me to use CCcam on other sat's at the same time hopefully

equipe73

Registered
finally success with Dreambox 920UHD

image DreamElite 6 latest OE2.5
oscam 11546 emu798

you can try this steps with any OE2.5 image for Dreambox...
if you use DreamElite, first install DExtra before oscam installation

1. in Menu - Setup Network WebInterface
"disable anti-hijacking and token-based security in web interface settings" (big thank you again @matt33 and @Rickk)

Snap413.png

2. (all files with permission 755) create the bbc.service file in /etc/systemd/system

bbc.service file added to attachment

Snap414.png

3.copy all 3 files from bbc_pmt_v6.rar to usr/bin (all files with permission 755)

4. with command (Telnet, you can use DCC) activate service with:
systemctl enable bbc.service

5. edit oscam.dvbapi file (in etc/tuxbox/config), file attached below

6. with command (Telnet) init 4 stop Enigma, replace with lamedb (from attachment), init 3 and reboot...

also be sure in oscam.conf
pmt_mode = 0

P.S.
i use lamedb from attachment (copy/paste data from this lamedb to lamedb in etc/enigma2) because all lamedb.txt found in this topic results with no sound. used lamedb come from this channel list

hi all,

all these steps are OK !:thum:

point 1) : bbc.service has to be created in /lib/systemd/system

my suggestion is first of all erase all Bbc channels with dreamboxedit (except for data channels), then stop enigma, modify lamedb and finally reload complete channel list to Dm 920!

good luck

radicaldoc

Registered
Don't forget to add the key on softcam.key.

F 4EC01FFF 00000000 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;TBN UK

didn't work for me with this..

4ec0:0cfdace7:1000:0001:22:0:0
TBN UK
p:Governance Ministries,c:001edd,c:031edd,c:050001,c:121ede,c:161edc,C:26 00,f:401

F 4EC01FFF 00000000 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;TBN UK