DRE Crypt (36E Circular L/R Polorization, Russian Footprint Beam) *** Chat Only Here, No Keys ***

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
All channels works without Nash Football and xxx channels. Wait 20 april and go down more channels!

Ïåðåâîä òåëåêàíàëîâ èç ôîðìàòà MPEG-2 â MPEG-4

12 àïðåëÿ 2016 16:42

20 àïðåëÿ 2016 ãîäà áóäåò çàâåðøåíî âåùàíèå ðÿäà òåëåêàíàëîâ â ôîðìàòå MPEG-2.
«Òðèêîëîð Ò» íà÷èíàåò ðåàëèçàöèþ ïðîãðàììû ïåðåâîäà âåùàíèÿ ñ ôîðìàòà MPEG-2 â ñòàíäàðò MPEG-4. Íà ïåðâîì ýòàïå 20 àïðåëÿ 2016 ãîäà áóäåò çàâåðøåíî âåùàíèå â MPEG-2 òåëåêàíàëîâ «×å», «ÌÀÒ×! Áîåö», 2x2, «Þ» è ÒÍÒ4. Òåëåêàíàëû áóäóò äîñòóïíû â ôîðìàòå MPEG-4.
Åñëè âàøå îáîðóäîâàíèå ïîääåðæèâàåò òîëüêî ôîðìàò MPEG-2, äëÿ ïðîäîëæåíèÿ ïðîñìîòðà ðåêîìåíäóåì ïðèíÿòü ó÷àñòèå â ïðîãðàììå îáìåíà îáîðóäîâàíèÿ. Ñ íîâûì îáîðóäîâàíèåì ñ ïîääåðæêîé MPEG-4 è HD âû ñìîæåòå ñìîòðåòü â 4 ðàçà áîëüøå êàíàëîâ ïàêåòà «Åäèíûé», ñðåäè êîòîðûõ äåñÿòêè — â ôîðìàòå âûñîêîé ÷åòêîñòè. Ñòîèìîñòü ãîäîâîé ïîäïèñêè ñîõðàíèòñÿ, ïîäêëþ÷åííûå óñëóãè áóäóò ïåðåíåñåíû íà íîâîå îáîðóäîâàíèå. Îñòàâèòü çàÿâêó íà îáìåí è óçíàòü èíôîðìàöèþ îá àêöèÿõ ïî îáìåíó îáîðóäîâàíèÿ ìîæíî íà tricolor.tv (12+).

Translated from google
Translation channels of MPEG-2 format to MPEG-4

12 April 2016 16:42

April 20, 2016 will be completed by a number of TV channels broadcast in MPEG-2 format.
"Tricolor TV" launches a broadcast translation program with the MPEG-2 format to MPEG-4 standard. In the first phase April 20, 2016 will be completed broadcast in MPEG-2 channels "Che", "MATCH! Fighter », 2x2,« U »and TNT4. TV channels will be available in MPEG-4 format.
If your equipment only supports the MPEG-2 format for further viewing is recommended to take part in an exchange program equipment. With the new equipment with support for MPEG-4 and HD, you can watch 4 times the "One" package of channels, including dozens of - in high definition. The annual subscription will remain connected services will be transferred to the new equipment. Submit a request for exchange and find information on equipment can exchange promotions to tricolor.tv (12+).

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
What is the type of encryption for tricolor mpeg4
?????

Sorry but I not undertund you all is old, read chat or this topic all news is here!

Crypted Adec/ DREcrypt 3. Hack is old where is old DreCrypt

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
Today changes in 3color 36E from MPEG2 change to MPEG4 this news http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2036665640&postcount=221 and down with emu, if not new hack channels not back with EMU. 56e need test..wait!

Eutelsat 36°E

Channels 2x2 and Þ (Ju) on 12190 L 27500 DVB-S 3/4 DreCrypt MPEG4 here and down with emu, never back is not new hack!
Channel ×å (Che) 12226 L 27500 DVB-S 3/4 DreCrypt MPEG4 here and down with emu, never back is not new hack!
TNT4, Match TV and Boec 11881 L 27500 3/4 DVB-S DreCrypt MPEG4 here and down with emu, never back is not new hack!

Only Match TV works on old TP and emu all other have info where say need scanned TP, look screenshot where is info!

146113914954168714.jpg

D

Deleted member 425270

I am interested for the first time with Tricolor.Does this still work with and Vplug or NwEmu?

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

Yesplus, no work with vplug and nwemu

Because we need New drecrypt.mdl

Oscamymod Windows + acamd
Oscamymod Windows + haduccam

Working supperpippa very well

Cheers

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

hi guys

what is your drecrypt open emulator with enigma receivers?

oscam emu?
oscam ymıod?
wicardd_?
gbox?

i know we need dvb-s modul new drecrypt.mdl

old mdl not working

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
With emu works only 3 channel atm...Pervyj,Ntv,Shop24 all other old works fine with CS.

hajro86

Registered
Please tell me what emu to use for watching powervu channels.
I have dm800hd se ferrari...newnigma 3.3.2..
I already watch tangberg channels with ncam emu.but no powervu channels.
If you can send me working emu for alternatime softcam manager....
Thank you

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

You can use oscam v1.20 unstable 11272
Tandberg Ok
Powervu OK
Drecrypt OK
IRdeto OK
Viaccess OK
Biss OK

uglylove

Registered
You can use oscam v1.20 unstable 11272
Tandberg Ok
Powervu OK
Drecrypt OK
IRdeto OK
Viaccess OK
Biss OK
Which channels are opening now?
And how do you put keys in sofcam to open drecrypt channels with v1.20 unstable 11272?
D 4AE111 5600 KEYS?
Or
D 4AE11156 00 KEYS?
or What?