IR-free and IR-ace II ***[chat]*** (help and disscusions)

DaDoctor

Registered
hi folks, I see most of talk here is about the humax 5400. can I use the firmwares (like ToH) posted here on my IR-ACE-II+ ? is that box useful for hacking anyways ? I found its user interface and options rather dump and limited.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Only humax boxes that can be of some use in terms of emu are 5400 series. All others can pretty much rely only on official cards or using some cams for opening more channels.

chris

hi mate i know the solution for your problem and is site who named [humax-zone] and
and into this site who will find whatever for your [humax IR-ACE-II+] just log on here
you know i can't to a complete address why is not allowed.

DaDoctor

Registered
thanks all. BTW, I have seen that zone, nice forum but somewhat slow moving and my stb is not popular there either :(

anwarsheriff

Registered
I recently bought a HUMAX IR FREE and don't know how to upload keys and watch sexview and other Hotbird channels. Please Help

baloota

Registered
Can not view this package because of the fact that this bouquet EMU depends not on the keys now sexview off on all receivers.and does not receive the keys..

anwarsheriff

Registered
Thnx for your reply but just let me know if there is a way or software or keys for any other channels that can be uploaded on this model of HUMAX

baloota

Registered
sorry m8 not tire yourself with this model because it does not open the encrypted Like humax5400

smiler51

Registered
Hey guys, my friend has this model as well. So it is not worth it to program it?

Is it better to buy maybe a Sonicview or Captive Works FTA receiver, as the sattelites that are available here are Arabsat, Nilesat & Hotbird.

derawal

Registered
IRC-ACE II Plus (help and disscusions)

Hi

Im new here, I've Humax IRC-ACE II Plus, NileSat, IntelSat 7/10 and Hotbird.
Also I've Pehla package till 15th in MiddleEast.

If I use FTA keys will it effect on my package?

mogembo

Registered
what you mean FTA key? as long as you have legal card you can switch your humax to FTA or your packages

derawal

Registered
Hi

Sorry I mean keys for packages other than I've.
Also if I try which firmware I can use as I can't exact model IRC-ACE II Plus here.

Thanks

mogembo

Registered
keys or emu or patches only for humax 5400 , if your card is working with current firmware then do not change

derawal

Registered
thanks

Thanks, I'll try key w/o any firmware.
But is there any way u can backup current firmware or download it in case anything goes wrong we can revert it.

derawal

Registered
which file format and utility

So which file format I can use with ACE-II
hfd or key bin
and which utility I shall use to save current FW and upload kets.
Thanks again

mogembo

Registered
So which file format I can use with ACE-II
hfd or key bin
and which utility I shall use to save current FW and upload kets.
Thanks again
you cant update keys for utilities and firmwares check ***humaxdigital.com official website for humax receivers