Echostar - Echolink Chat

raul7

Super VIP
03-02-11
New Morebox, Beta, Epsilon, Eta, Iota, Kappa, Lambda, Mu, Theta and Zeta softwares version:
- Sat database updates
- smartcard fixes
- improved sharing stability
- bugs fixed.

aliraza63

Registered
i have envision 1001 EN-1001(New ALi3328F) how i activate code menu ? plz plz plz

U cant on the origional software u have to replace ur software with Skystar S-100 its also China made stb but it has key option . after install the software simply go to menu and press 7 from rcu . and the key adding line will appear.

shahid ali

Registered
U cant on the origional software u have to replace ur software with Skystar S-100 its also China made stb but it has key option . after install the software simply go to menu and press 7 from rcu . and the key adding line will appear.

dear give me software Skystar S-100 and can i download to envision

bily78

Registered
i need to decode my reciever i have sr-x6300usb i want to open code chanels how can i do it?
can someone help me please

aliraza63

Registered
i need to decode my reciever i have sr-x6300usb i want to open code chanels how can i do it?
can someone help me please

Upgrade it with new software the better way is upgrade it through USB then Press Menu and Enter 2020 it will show " Cas Enabled". simple

zeeshee

Registered
Aoa. Hi Guys i have Echolink 700 FTA Plus with Ali3329b chip so plz anyone can guide me that how can update its software likewise SATCODX because here is SATCODX programming on it with Ali 3329b chip. I want to Update my Receiver with usefull software so plz plz guide me which software i use to Edit or modify channels their keys and can even open some package with useful files i'll be very greatful to all...A quote "you help pplz, GOD helps you" so plz plz help me....

The Beast

Registered
huster tv and private spice on hellas sat 39" was replaced by axn cime anc action please are they still there on another transporder or was deleted alwayas ?

asim_asim177

Registered
MERAY EL 7100 HD

MERAY EL 7100 HD
raciver main lnb short prablam agya hi
na singnal day raha hi
frant pinal pay lnb short lakha araha
no singnal wali pati ki jaga lnb short lekha araha hi
koi help karay ple

femmym

Registered
ECHOLINK 3020 SUPER HELP PLZ

because i havent used y echolink box for over 3 years now would i have to upload another software onto box ? also also could someone please tell me how do you you put in the keys aswell because i cant remember is there any new keys and how would i now what channel they are for aswell thankyou.

siraj.umar

Registered
mircrobox 2 to receiver

please some one help i want to change my microbox 2 into receiver if some one have software please give me

mocosh

Registered
Please someone help with software that can work irdeto access card for DSTV Africa with Echolink or Starsat (beta, zeta and eta).

barhoum_

Registered
please how y can have c+nl on alic beta casdata not work with me please y want a firm y can adds the key Manual