Echostar - Echolink Chat

the dark knight

Registered
Best Step to rest your mind is to forget about Abracadabra and bring a dongle instead of it the Dongle is still working until this very moment(jsc +1---+10) and doesn't need any update maybe i'll bring one specially the world cup computation is at the doors and may be the dongle sellers will raise its price because of the Abracadabra problem

Last edited:

Robsat

Registered
Yes that is true. The new Dongle for all Echolink that works with a free sharing which my friend have one and it is for test.
It clears SHT,JSC,SCT,ABSAT and others are being tested

ahmedalish

Registered
Hi....Is ART working on Echolink 3020 IR plus...I updated the latest firmware & CS data but its not working.. Could someone plz help me

Robsat

Registered
Hi....Is ART working on Echolink 3020 IR plus...I updated the latest firmware & CS data but its not working.. Could someone plz help me

Jsc is not work on the card at the moment.
It is going to be a bit hard for the changes they made.
Everone seems to be making a lot of changes for the comming of the world cup.
What I said about JSC in sharing is with the lastest Dongle that is out

raul7

Super VIP
OMNIA Plus :
Canalsat, Canal+, Al Jazeera Sports (JSC Sports)

Millennium Normal :
ART (HotBird 13)
BIS (HotBird 13+Astra 19.2)
MCT (HotBird 13)
JsC 1-10 (HotBird 13+Nile 7)
CSAT (Astra 19.2)

Millennium Plus :
ART (HotBird 13)
BIS (HotBird 13 + Astra 19.2)
MCT (HotBird 13)
JSC 1-10 (HotBird 13+Nile 7)
CSAT (Astra 19.2)
FreeXTV Package (HotBird 13) - NEW KEY UPDATE
SRG (HotBird 13)

OK,IN THIS MOMENTS,TESTED IN BETA FIRM + C+NED + BULSACOM + NOVA + DIGITV + TVGLOBO + Keys in biss :)

Abradadabra DOWN :mad:

hecta

Registered
hi! I have a dongle with main processor ALi 3329C , ALi3329E and supports w3 share, I need a working software for it. (for edu. purpose only) Iam in west africa

Last edited:

marokino08

Super VIP
Where can you get this dongle thing??????????????
IOTA : samsat 560 and samsat 570 is double tuner = receiver + dongle morebox ' open showtime art jsc sport +1 to +10 nile sat hotbird badr , canal+ canalsat bis tv astra
supported by moresat ( support abaracadabra )

mdt

VIP
marokino08, many thanks but can these be bought/obtained in N.Europe?????

maurice, i think there is a firm on the net called alibaba that sells them for about 55 dollars as i remember seeing something once while surfing the net, regards mdt:thum:

ahmedalish

Registered
Could you please give the exact model number of the receiver or Can you please give the URL of that page which contains this receiver information @ alibaba.com

aa garba

Registered
pls for the past few days now I can not update my receiver el3030cr. i have load all the available firmware but my receiver did not open. can someone help me pls?

sbkone66

Registered
R.I.P Abra Card.

Abra card is 3 yrs now, as you know no more update any more, look for dongle to support your Stb only m8!