View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 22:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Question Rai 1,2 & 3 FTA Satellite Channels

Hi Guys, Hopefully somebody can assist me by supplying me with a solution to a problem I have after having to retune for Rai channels 1, 2 & 3 on a Manhattan Plaza 1100 satellite receiver
I have retuned a couple of other makes satellite receivers for friends and encountered no difficulties, but the Manhattan has a problem with just these 3 channels as all other Italian FTA channels are fine, including Rai News, Rai Storia, etc.
The frequency is 10992 and 27500. Whilst the picture is perfect on each of the 3 channels the programme sound is not audible. What can be heard simultaneously on all 3 channels is what sounds like some official announcement in Italian, which appears to come from Rai and is continually repeated. Even the Italian person who I am helping does not understand what is being said!
I am at a loss as to what to do and would be grateful if anyone could please assist in any way.
Many thanks
Pete