OPTICUM-Globo HD chat[main questions]

jameleca

Registered
Dreamer1983,

I bought one and came up with orton x403p sound problem. Here in Brazil has channels that transmits audio with Dolby (AC3) and Deco has no sound on these channels.

Other work orton normal. But mine does not. What could it be? I wonder what electronic component that may be faulty.

I appreciate the help,

Thank you very much

jiakyr

Registered
Hi everyone. I have 2 problems with my x703.
1. Its restarting a few times per day
2. i have connected a hard disk but while i watch something recorded from the hd it goes to sleep mode every 30 minutes.

Any ideas?

xpsmart

Registered
X7 Audio Video Sync

Hi all,
I have a problem with an X7 with audio / video out of sync,I have seen a couple of reference to fixes but I'm confused with so many versions out there. I dont use cams or cards and I'm not sure which remote I have either, X7 is about 6 months old so I'm assuming a new type. Could someone point me in the direction of a firmware for the sync problem..thats all I need fixed

musicadi

Registered
Hi all,

I have an Globo Optibox HD 2CICX. Is this the same as The Opticum 8000 2CICX? Any idea where/if I can find a newer emu firmware, latest seems to be from 2009? Thank in advance

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Hi all,

I have an Globo Optibox HD 2CICX. Is this the same as The Opticum 8000 2CICX? Any idea where/if I can find a newer emu firmware, latest seems to be from 2009? Thank in advance

Globo Optibox HD 2CICX firmware = tbn*
Opticum 8000 2CICX firmware = ird*

;)

musicadi

Registered
Globo Optibox HD 2CICX firmware = tbn*
Opticum 8000 2CICX firmware = ird*

;)

Thank you for the answer. Any idea if there is a newer firmware for the Optibox that I can use? I currently have this:

Type: Optibox HD 2CICX
H/W version: V1100104010104
S/W version: V01.01-00
Date: 2009 February 14

Thank you!

kure-ka

Registered
which loader can be used for orton X4? Especially if you want to use RS232 port. Do any body know how to activate twin protocol(for dongle) in this receiver? Thanks

punkster

Registered
9500 HD Firmware Question

hi all.

ok... i'm kinda new at this but learning fast. :)

i've been running cccam on a D-Box (Nokia) and all has been well. i now have to return that receiver to the owner and i have the 9500 HD which i need to configure for the card-sharing (which means i need cccam fully operational on the 9500 HD).

the question is this:

1. which firmware is best suited to run cccam on the 9500 HD?

- Enigma2 for 9500 ? (Opticum 9500 ENIGMA2 Abix_3.2 25.04.2011_1GB)
- RUnigma 3-STANDART ?
- and i guess this one's the Argus ? STi7101_03000200_globo_fairy_ps_1.2.63_all

i kinda like the Enigma2 on the D-Box better than the Edision Argus 1.2.15 as far as interfaces go. (my version keeps dropping the cccam server so not good with cccam). so stability and organization are both important.

2. can i access the 9500 HD with telnet as i can the D-Box and do and install without a pendrive. can i use an external hd to do the update and if so what format will the 9500 read? (i don't have a pendrive atm).

thnx for all input.

cheers.

punkster

Registered
Opticum 9500 HD - Enigma2 Dual Boot

hi again...

well i have the Enigma2 running on my Opticum 9500 HD.

2 issues i'll mention.

as long as i leave the language in polish i have no problems except for 1.

- OSCAM is not doing the decoding of the card info (cccam 2.1.4). it did once for a bit then stopped. i've reloaded the system a few times and no luck... using the same oscam.conf/.serv files which worked once.

another issue with this version is that when i change the language and skin (cld be either or both), i get a green screen when trying to access the network options... so i'm learning polish ;).

any ideas are welcome.

falasha28

Registered
Hi,

Can anyone assist me in how to input HD channels details on Orton x403. I cannot find a place to input the modulation i.e. 8PSK or QPSK and the extra FEC.

agnagna

Registered
Orton X403 and Opticum X403p

Hello,
what is difference between Orton 403 and Opticum X403?
Does Orton 403 support same Opticum's firmware?
What receiver has Old remote and which New ?
Thanks.

Konstantin

Registered
Hello,
what is difference between Orton 403 and Opticum X403?
Does Orton 403 support same Opticum's firmware?
What receiver has Old remote and which New ?
Thanks.

GLOBO OPTICUM and ORTON are the same and are supported by the same firm