Which crypted package would you like to be hacked?

radtom

Registered
any new hack

anything that somebody can give us for free is very welcome and i am full of admiration for the people who can do it.:thum:

van pino

Registered
Pls can you help me out

I want hacking procedures for eutelsat w7 @ 36.0 degrees east,am using strong mpeg-4 decoder srt 4669z, rs232 port, usb, :confused:

Robsat

Registered
Well as we all can see it is time again that we educationally hack a new package as again we are facing the challenge.
We are back with nothing and as this is getting harder and harder through the years for normal decoders cause the
good best hackers has left and could be because they all went on C/S.
So if this is going to keep on there is no other way but to throw all the brand names of decoders in the bin and we all go to Dreambox.
As I always said Brands and new models is not what makes a good decoder but only good backing does.
I myself does not believe in C/S as I prefer my interest to learn more about the new systems.
And infect I have been loosing my interest in sat the way things are going.

Anyway, yes I think it is time to hack sky as Murdoch should not complain now cause he stinks too and was involved in hacking.

Or at least we can work again on Digi Tv cause this is an other good package as here there is a little of every thing for ever one.
So if no change is about to happen we won`t have much to say except all forums would be talking on DM and C/S.

Educational Viewing of some packages should not be illegal where there is no subscribers in that country.
So we have to press and force on those who live in those individual countries where they have the
subscribers of such packages so we won`t cause any problems.

Just press thanks if you agree

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i fully agree with Robsat
I Feel even dreambox and c/s time is limited aswell ,

Dsmart - Down
Dolce - Down
OSN - Down
Kabel Deutschland - Down
TotalTV - Down

etc..etc..

So many providers now are Taking Anti-C/s methods and pairing cards and sending Fake Emm's to kill cards there is little or nothing left i would say yes its long overdue something was hacked nothing has happened really in past 3 years in sat scene other than basically providers shutting down packages faster than they can be opened .
Time for something to get cracked i just hope its sooner than later .

---
barney

karolina

Registered
cheers for that info robsat its nice to see a moderator who doesnt like the idea of c/s yes and agree with you about murdoch

shootbootleg

Registered
i'd like the Eurobird packages, the FTA sucks. Scuzz was good at times, nice music, but the packages I found at lyngsat were WOOOOW.

oh and tequilla, would like back also. and premiere.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i'd like the Eurobird packages, the FTA sucks. Scuzz was good at times, nice music, but the packages I found at lyngsat were WOOOOW.

oh and tequilla, would like back also. and premiere.
lol!! you'll have a tuff time if you wanna see premier again 'cause it does not Exist anymore :rolleyes::D

i wud luv to see n0VaGR cracked again just out of spite for what they have done to thier subscribers and potential customers makes me wanna puke ! :mad: