" />
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 00:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Yes i am aware that it is only SD. But the old HD+ card is the only i have for now (original Post). I wanted to buy a used card, but wanted to test if the card reader still works.... in the future a cs if needed (future stb without cardreader?) ......

I tried researching stuff, so far, yes a lot of links are down. especially gbox ppc binaries. I have no gbox access on this board (should i ask for it?). Is there an "official" public gbox git repo somewhere?

I found links to "some" schematics, installation pictures and howto's. duckduckgo Picture search "multicam dbox" helped.

I don't trust my electrical skills 100% so next test for me is gbox. I gave up earlier, kinda frustrating availability out there.... But i read about the beautiful magical unicorn called "gbox", now i want too!