Oscam Emu Chat Thread

• Thread starter ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo
  • Start date

Lexzie

Registered

No, this one does not work either.

I just replaced the existing /usr/bin/oscam-emu with this one (first renamed it to oscam-emu of course) and gave it attributes 755.
Nothing happens, no softcam at all. Also not after reboot (restarting OScam should be enough).

I'm getting hopeless. Still no update, stuck with r11420.

Guess I'll have to go install a Linux PC to build one myself with Simplebuild.

Last edited:

m35istan

Registered
Thanks, I will try that, but I don't know for sure if the Oscam I mentioned
has no smartreader support because it doesn't work on my VU+ Zero 4k.

I installed the one for OpenPLi it doesn't even run!
Can't access the WebIF, config files are in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu ? Default port 8888 and even if I change that in oscam.config I can't access the WebIF, softcam is not doing anything!

Have I installed the right version? Don't I need a arm-version for mu VU+ Zero 4k?

No, this one does not work either.

I just replaced the existing /usr/bin/oscam-emu with this one (first renamed it to oscam-emu of course) and gave it attributes 755.
Nothing happens, no softcam at all. Also not after reboot (restarting OScam should be enough).

I'm getting hopeless. Still no update, stuck with r11420.

Guess I'll have to go install a Linux PC to build one myself with Simplebuild.

Hi,
You want ssl, pcsc so if you want work this oscam :
When i try putty give this error:

nowzlv.png

1.) You must this command's on the putty screen :

Code:
ln -sf /usr/lib/libssl.so.1.0.0 /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8
ln -sf /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0 /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8

2.) You must send this file's on /usr/lib inside :

Code:
http://s7.dosya.tc/server10/2o4ixm/pcsc.zip.html

After i think it work.

uxagk.png

Liquor Twát

Registered
any person to help plz, I am lost with oscam and oscam emu? If I extract ipk file from this satuniverse link does this file only have emu or does it have oscam and emu?

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=308672

not know if I install oscam on my E2 receiver before I take file from aboves topic or if file from aboves topic is everything I need to pvu with oscam? I can install oscam on E2 receiver from menus by download but if ipk file from aboves link everything I need I will use that?

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
It would help if you say what image and what box you are using. Not all images have the same configuration.

Basically though, download and install oscam from the online menu in your box then overwrite the 'oscam' binary file with the lastes oscam-emu and make sure all files have attributes set to 755.

Liquor Twát

Registered
It would help if you say what image and what box you are using. Not all images have the same configuration.

Basically though, download and install oscam from the online menu in your box then overwrite the 'oscam' binary file with the lastes oscam-emu and make sure all files have attributes set to 755.

I have nino pro e2 box with vix image 5.2.017. do i need to run command on box by telnet to install oscam emu or just copy and paste to overwrite the binary file?
thx

Liquor Twát

Registered
..download and install oscam from the online menu in your box then overwrite the 'oscam' binary file with the lastes oscam-emu and make sure all files have attributes set to 755.

I have installed oscam from using online menu and it is activated now. I find oscam bin file from the online menu install in folder /usr/softcams on e2 receiver. This file is 1443 kb file size. Is this the file I overwrite with the bin file from the oscam-emu ipk?

waht confuses me is where to get the bin file from to use to overwrite? I have ipk file, do I need to install ipk file to e2 receiver and then find the bin file from that?

thx for any help, I am part way complete just not sure of next steps?

Rickk

Registered
flash with openatv
openatv softcam feed install -> oscam emu load and replace with latest version from the oscam area (do not forget to rename in oscam_atv_emu)
open vix still has softcams from 2015

Liquor Twát

Registered
flash with openatv
openatv softcam feed install -> oscam emu load and replace with latest version from the oscam area (do not forget to rename in oscam_atv_emu)

I have oscam from vix menu feed install build r11420 (mipsel-oe-linux), is that old version?.

problem I have is that I not know what file to use and how to install/replace from the oscam area of satuniverse. I never used oscams before and not sure how to do the install or the overwrite of the oscam-emu binary file

thks for any help, this is all new for me

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

@Liquor, oscam emu latest vercion ;
oscam 1.20 unstable 11439 emu r779

Viaccess,
irde*o2
powervu and
tandberg support
biss and biss2
i hope coming soon @compel :))
seca no keys
nagravision no satellite keys
cryptoworks no keys

Liquor Twát

Registered
flash with openatv

Is a menu install option in openatv image to pull oscam installation from online, cant find it if there is one?

Liquor Twát

Registered
here mipsel
http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2036956349&postcount=186

unpack -> stop oscam emu in the box -> connect to the box with ftp (192.168.xxx.xxx port 21) user "root" -> replace oscam.bin under user / bin (file permission 755)
restart gui

Tyx for help.here where I am with steps of process

1.flashed receiver with openatv image
2. ftp to receiver file named "softcam-feed-universal_2.0_all.ipk"
3. ran install manager & setup softcam feed ipk file
4. downloaded plugins & selected oscam-atv-emu (1.2_11353)
5. in softcam panel it shows oscam_atv_emu 1.2 11353 as Cam 1 and as active cam
6. I find the oscan bin file in /usr/bin with name of "oscam_atv_emu"

Now I am not sure of next step, what is difference between mipsel and mipsoe20 version of oscam-emu? is mipsel the oscam emu versions I need for Edision Nino Pro receiver with OpenATV image?

For rename file, do I rename "oscam-atv-emu to "oscam" so that it has same name as satuniverse file then overwrite?

I nearly there, just need last few steps, for me this is like travel to tooth man without needle, pain, but hope for better after.

Last edited:

Liquor Twát

Registered
no success, I changed file name of oscam bin from SatUniverse to oscam_atv_emu and written over the file in the E2 receiver. FTP E2 softcam keys file so same location as oscam config file, rebooted and put on sis channel on 4.8E. Black screen, been on channel many hourse, not clear ?

something not setup correct, must be ?

predator_2

Donating Member
oscam_atv_emu and written over the file in the E2 receiver

When you have written over file, you must to give file attribute 755

Liquor Twát

Registered
I rename file from sat universe download to oscam_atv_emu and ftp to over copy file in receiver, then I ftp E2 softcam file of "serjoga" to same location as oscam config files, reboot receiver, black screens, no pictures? I can see oscam config files in webifs and see softcam file in webifs and also have oscam-atv-emu file set to attribution 755. something not good somewhere?

my receiver is mips processor so I download latest mipsel version of oscam emu but I see there is mipsoe20 version of oscam emu. Waht difference between mipsel and mipsoe20 version of oscam files? possible I install wrong version of mips oscan emu for my receiver?