CWPK

feri33

Banned
Wrong... perhaps you should search before comment...

All cards have been dumped ROM previously with optical DUMP on xrays.. once dumps where analyzed they had an idea of how to glitch the cards with specific commands loading bytes of fault injected code in the card RAM in order to jmp and execute the specific ROM code available in the smartcards..

so there is no magic cmds... previous x-ray dumps allowed to understand the full ROM code available on the devices, which resulted in magic bootloaders for glitchers which enabled all of it and the rest was history or in other terms the rest was all scripts.xvb winexplorer..

Yes, you have wrong informations. Cryptoworks and conax cards really had bugs in timing 512 bit rsa.
If you have some v2, v3 or v5 cryptoworks card, you can try it on C841, it's really easy. You don't need some shits as dump rom etc. You can find ucpk and sapk modulus with timing, just to make factorization of this modulus and it's all what is necessary to do for moscing these cards, but this is really old info. I am surprised that you don't know about it, we made these things in year 2010 :)

Last edited:

dijitalxyz

Registered
Is there a superman?
maybe XRAY reads card with rays
Electron Microscope for Magnifying Need
when taking pictures and
then read the BITs one by one to create the CryptTable
but we already have CryptTable already
We requested keys(session keys)

dijitalxyz

Registered
Glitch or Power Analysis need crack actual smardcards
Who have unlooper for glitch (from old days)
Who know Atmel code?

dijitalxyz

Registered
it's joke only
who is know orca or maybe ORCA is know
last cwpkey at only in ORCA
Ir*tito is garbage (full of black holes)

Spoyler79

Registered
Hello! Has someone perhaps already a solution for caid 1838, Unitymedia, to watch private HD channels using OScam?

detector

Registered
I've got eCWPK keys to CAID 1861 read off by CryptoCalc. Could anyone help to convert them to dCWPK?

postit

Registered
Hello
who would tell me how to reach the key ladder on cpu stxh205
I am looking to extract the 3des
thank you

postit

Registered
I think the opposite, but nobody wants to talk about it
I work on a box where I opened the uart, box viaccess

Last edited:

deltaT

Registered
If you say so which proofs of a hack do you have or what makes you think so? Just for the record : the security architecture of this h series soc is entirely different to 7xxx series. Would be like comparing apples and oranges.