my post

omid1348

Feed Hunter
Hello, 400 posts were deleted from my posts yesterday. Please check the reason for deleting these posts. Thank you

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Give us a clue to work with then.

What threads where they deleted from ?

omid1348

Feed Hunter
Give us a clue to work with then.

What threads where they deleted from ?

I do not know exactly, I post more in the feed section of all courses.

If I make a duplicate post, I will delete it myself or the admin will delete my duplicate or wrong post

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
I'll take a look but it will be hard to trace that number of posts.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
all of your posts you made yesterday are still there except just 1 post in rowing/sailing that you deleted yourself .
even posts you made a few days ago are still there also ,
so it must be much older posts we are talking about ?

admins will need to look into their logs etc.. it may still be possible to retrieve those posts similar things have happened in the past but was due to forum being restored when we went offline due to forum needing upgraded and disc space was required i believe .

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
all of your posts you made yesterday are still there except just 1 post in rowing/sailing that you deleted yourself .

admins will need to look into their logs etc.. it may still be possible to retrieve those posts similar things have happened in the past but was due to forum being restored when we went offline due to forum needing upgraded and disc space was required i believe .

The last time this happened it was a team member hard deleting i believe.

omid1348

Feed Hunter

Now why should I delete 400 posts, even if they are old, maybe a bug or forum

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Yes we know you did not delete 400 posts obviously not , i just said you deleted just 1 post of your own from yesterday by yourself : )

but it really has to be down to Forum Upgrade/Rebooting , i can recall this happening just once before but it really is rare it may have happened more than one time in the past but i do not recall any member loosing so many posts .
it is not a good situation but admins will work very hard to discovery why so many of your posts are gone this matter will not be taken lightly at all and none of us want to see this happening please remain patient for further updates from Forum admins ,
Thnx