TM5402 mk3 / Intelsat 907 @ 27.5

Tel2413

Registered
TM5402 HD m3 / intelsat907

Thank you for all the advise, I think I'm probably not cut out for this, I've done everything you suggested and more but every time I do the BISS key and restart the TM I get no video or audio message on channel 5 , more 4 +1 and film 4+1 so that it I better leave well alone I have ITV and BBC so that will have to do

lojze1953

Registered
You must correct the channel list in the ClarkeTech Editor. PMT is in the list of william-1 if you have this.PMT is wrong.
PMT 6400

manic01

Super VIP
Thank you for all the advise, I think I'm probably not cut out for this, I've done everything you suggested and more but every time I do the BISS key and restart the TM I get no video or audio message on channel 5 , more 4 +1 and film 4+1 so that it I better leave well alone I have ITV and BBC so that will have to do

More 4+1 and film 4 are gone no longer transmitted.
Ch5 hd transmits, dont give up almost there.

Last edited:

Tel2413

Registered
TM5402 HD M3/intelsat907

What is a PMT and how do I correct it and with what if it needs correcting
Thank you all

Secondly when I do a factory reset and do a scan I scan 11495v44100 but once I load the channel list it changes to 11495v44102 , I don't know if this makes a difference

Also I have noticed once the channels have loaded and I go to channel 5 and then go to edit PID it says 0000 there are no numbers there

Last edited:

manic01

Super VIP
What is a PMT and how do I correct it and with what if it needs correcting
Thank you all

Secondly when I do a factory reset and do a scan I scan 11495v44100 but once I load the channel list it changes to 11495v44102 , I don't know if this makes a difference

Ignore the PMT it does not effect tm5402.
44100 or 44102 won't make any difference.
You should just scan 11495 V 44100 with feed scan set to ON.
Then press 8280 and select the correct Biss key and exit.
Do this for each channel.

Tel2413

Registered
Manic thank you but I don't know how many times over the last few weeks I've done exactly as you've just said and to no avail , but if everyone else who uses Intelsat 907 gets channel 5 then I must be doing something wrong or my new TM box isn't working properly with the feed scan on
I would also like to say a BIG thank you for your help , without it I would still be stuck on 15W looking for the channels

Last edited:

manic01

Super VIP
Manic thank you but I don't know how many times over the last few weeks I've done exactly as you've just said and to no avail , but if everyone else who uses Intelsat 907 gets channel 5 then I must be doing something wrong or my new TM box isn't working properly with the feed scan on
I would also like to say a BIG thank you for your help , without it I would still be stuck on 15W looking for the channels
Have sent you a private message.

lojze1953

Registered
I use translate.google.com. I can not speak english and that is a problem. I think this channel5 is not in FW, it has to be edited manually. DR.HD is like that.

Tel2413

Registered
A big thank you to all the members of Sat Universe for the help they gave me, I am now able to view channel 5 at last,

manic01

Super VIP
Just so others know the issue was incorrect Biss key selection, easily done.

Last edited:

Peterod

Registered
bliss key selection

sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do I select the correct bliss key for a scrambled channel. I'm presented with 100 keys and each I select row 41 the channel name and frequency is stored but the channel is still scrambled. How do I know when key from 1 to 100 to select.

Thank you

manic01

Super VIP
sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do I select the correct bliss key for a scrambled channel. I'm presented with 100 keys and each I select row 41 the channel name and frequency is stored but the channel is still scrambled. How do I know when key from 1 to 100 to select.

Thank you
You need to select the keys starting D5 81 F9
If they are not there, enter the keys on any empty line where there are just zeros ie 00 00 00 etc, if not using other biss channels just enter on line one overwriting the existing numbers on there then exit and save.
Full biss key is here if you don't have it
https://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=1194764&postcount=10