DVB Dream Chat Only

serkanguzel

Registered

serkanguzel

Registered
@el samak,

Only "DVB Dream v3.3 Full(Pro)" version BlindScan is stable work.

As a result ;

Either, the crack file will be prepared without error.

Or DVB Dream v3.3 full(pro) version file, someone will share.

But I still congratulate @gerowina. He did a good job. BlindScan works fine.

In normal scanning; Does not save the scan result. Makes the previously used channel list nonfunctional.

When starting the program, it gives more errors.

So in fact, he did a good job.

So, first the trial version is installed and the channel is scanned. Then crack.(Of course; At DVB Dream for those who want to blindscan. )

Last edited:

mjahabarsadiq

Registered
Hello All,

I have version 2.6a trial version installed. Anyone have registration key for this version (not the repack version)? I am using this version since this is the stable version for all satellites.

slogger26

Registered
Hello, All
version 2.6a registered, card TBS 6908, 6904: don't lock transponder 7E 11092 H 30000. Scan is OK. Another transponder: 10 E 11304 pol: V sr: 34000 lock is OK. That is the problem? :confused:

slogger26

Registered
to post #30: tested scan and lock on 7E 10973 POL: H SR: 30000. Scan and lock is OK. On 11092 H all is bed :mecry::confused:
WHY?

SibirTard

Banned
@slogger26 in version v3.3 same with 11092 H , not found services

go to DVBdream forum make bug report with this freq.

Chycho Py

Feed Hunter
Good morning guys I have a problem with my Pci (DVB Dream) V2.8.1 card when trying to watch channels or feeds in 4K shows for a few minutes then the screen goes black and returns a few seconds
Akguien has a similar case? Or know any files or settings you need to do
From already thank you very much

Martin.Wigston

Registered
Good morning guys I have a problem with my Pci (DVB Dream) V2.8.1 card when trying to watch channels or feeds in 4K shows for a few minutes then the screen goes black and returns a few seconds
Akguien has a similar case? Or know any files or settings you need to do
From already thank you very much

I have the same problem with 4k, it's the frame buffer building up, when it overflows the screen goes blank and starts a fresh.

My laptop should be powerful enough, so I'm guessing it is either my TBS or DVB Dream that cant cope

DEPORTIVO

Registered
Can someone send to me TESTED and TRUST :D ver. of dvb dream?

I tried all 3.3ver here but one of them have big bug (I can`t replace audio channels and right and left side audio).
Second bug is message about manage video codec and refuses LAV filters ...
Third problem is with cr`ck or something what I don`t know ... after install and all copy/paste thing, Dream come back to Trial ver.

Tnx for help.

ParsianSat

Registered
Hi,

how can I watch Fashion 4k in Astra 19.2 E in DVB DREAM 3.3 v? My software is not yet registered and it's in trial version. Do I need any codec or any change in settings?

Thank you in advance for your reply!

ParsianSat

Registered
Which version of dvb dream is the most stable? Some in the forum say 2.8.1 but I couldn't download it because it has direct link to its official website and not accessible.

Can anyone please upload it into the website!? Thanks!