Viaccess 2.5 MOSC

vinyl

Registered
Hi there,

is it possible to modify an original Viaccess 2.5 smartcard (e.g. adding classes)? I only found tools for modifying Viaccess 2.3 cards (Viaallz2), but so far have been unsuccessful with Viaccess 2.5.

Does anybody have any pointers for me?

Cheers, vinyl

vinyl

Registered
Thanks for your answer. There are indeed still providers using Viaccess 2.5. Just to name two transponders still using Viaccess 2.5, please have a look at 13.0E 11240V and 11488H.

So back to the original question: Are there any tools for adding classes to Viaccess 2.5 smartcards?

dexlab

Registered
about 2.5 i do not know
but!

for v3.0 full rom dump is availabled and there is full hardware encryption on eeprom and card is resistant against glitching but however the cpu is old sle66 design and... maybe they didnt secured it against EMFI , electro-magnetic fault injections ;) (maybe) so try it... :thum:

dexlab

Registered
i have few of v3.0 white to play with , but i didnt created emfi glitcher yet (for todays socs) is enough another glitcher (the one which didnt works on todays smartcards)

emfi they have available in newae but however it cost alot of money and schematic isnt available for free

and btw. if eeprom is encrypted by hardware (no mosc possibility anyhow) maybe there is possibility to extract some of keys by injecting malicious code to ram , the rom is known and code for infineon can be compilled

Last edited:

cobramostar

Registered
if eeprom is encrypted by hardware (no mosc possibility anyhow) maybe there is possibility to extract some of keys by injecting malicious code to ram , the rom is known and code for infineon can be compilled

i think is possibility write in eeprom too
with cmd
Sc.Write("CA FC XX XX XX") :thum: :thum: :thum: :thum:

I have another question
as you say rom is publick
can you read from rom
how the reade and the card makes the authorization
is it similar to viaccess 2.4

Last edited: