Sat-Universe Feeds Plugin(BissFeedAutoKey )

selseli

Registered
Are you sure? Please send screenshot of inserted keys by plugin!
I will check it! thanks!

Yes, I am sure.

Below keys were added by the plugin yesterday and they are still on the softcam file today.

6a249f1f503cf74346edf6c939c24a32-full.png

Last edited:

selseli

Registered
@momi133

one more question. As you know sometimes broadcasters change the key and it is updated by the feed hunter on SU. Can the plugin monitor those updates and give the correct/updated key?

Last edited:

Adriatic22

Registered
My observations.If the event description in plugin correct (full info),then you have the correct key.Tried today in three events,and update works great.After disabling username and password in webif settings,now softcam key update and restart without problems.

momi133

@momi133

one more question. As you know sometimes broadcasters change the key and it is updated by the feed hunter on SU. Can the plugin monitor those updates and give the correct/updated key?

Yes, if it's updated by the feed hunter on SU like 7E 11020

My observations.If the event description in plugin correct (full info),then you have the correct key.Tried today in three events,and update works great.After disabling username and password in webif settings,now softcam key update and restart without problems.
:thum:

Adriatic22

Registered
I noticed one thing in plugin.When update a key,I see a picture in bacground,but when want exit out of the plugin I have black screen on TV.Then I have to restart oscam again.

Sataday

Registered
I noticed one thing in plugin.When update a key,I see a picture in bacground,but when want exit out of the plugin I have black screen on TV.Then I have to restart oscam again.
... or go to another channel and back again.

It does the same for me.
I find that if I exit/exit from the plugin screen before it has finished restarting oscam, all is OK.

love is life

Registered
Hello

I get crash when i try to lunch the plugins on
VU+ Zero 4K witch Blackhole 3.0.9B

Crash log
reused converter!
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 46, in action
res = self.actions[action]()
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Blackhole/BhGreen.py", line 44, in save
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Blackhole/BhGreen.py", line 50, in run
File "/usr/local/e2/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/BissFeedAutoKey/plugin.py", line 538, in FeedAutoKey
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 312, in open
dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 247, in instantiateDialog
return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 272, in doInstantiateDialog
readSkin(dlg, None, dlg.skinName, desktop)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 965, in readSkin
process_screen(myscreen, context)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 922, in process_screen
process_widget(w, context)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 860, in process_widget
converter_class = my_import('.'.join(("Components", "Converter", ctype))).__dict__.get(ctype)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/Import.py", line 2, in my_import
mod = __import__(name)
ImportError: No module named ServiceName2
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0x9daa89e0****,('WizardActions', 'ok')) failed)
same error for blackhole vu ultimo

momi133

still waiting for enigma 2.5 .
Please !
we are waiting..........

Yesterday, Final tests done successfully! it's released very soon!

... or go to another channel and back again.

It does the same for me.
I find that if I exit/exit from the plugin screen before it has finished restarting oscam, all is OK.

the timer of plugin massage should be finished!

same error for blackhole vu ultimo

it's fixed in new version.

at 21:55 CET there is "Host Error"

like these errors usually happen! but the number of these errors must be a very few in a week.

@ momi133
any update coming soon?

yes!I decided to release the plugin for OE2 & OE2.5 together!

Thanks!

momi133

A great idea for admins

@momi133
Second, how long will it take for plugin to show the cw to its users once the feed hunters publish the cw on SU?

I have a great idea for this issue! this idea have two advantages:

1- Management of "Biss Feed Keys" threads and post will be simple and better!(No Double or triple post - No chat in posts - each feed will be sent to related topic - )

2- when a feed hunter reports a feed, this feed will be sent to plugin server also, so the difference time between "posting a feed" and "Entering feed info in server" will be zerooooooooooooo!!!!!

But it seems that Sat-Universe admins have not welcome this plugin and they don't care it.

Actually this plugin shows efforts of feed hunters and simplifies inserting keys in softcam.key for feed lovers!

Also this plugin was spreaded in all Linux forums with "Sat-Universe" title!this is an excellent advertisement, although Sat-Universe forum is very famous and it's not needed to be advertised!

thanks a lot!

Last edited: