anyone got a spare dielectric plate?.

butchyboy

Registered
hi guys would anyone have a spare dielectric plate that i could buy for a c band lnb?.
i know i can buy online but mostly from the states so take quite awhile to be delivered.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Big problem with sending from north America or USA in general now is the fact it will be traveling into London and once it arrives in Dublin Ireland it will be assessed and Customs Fees added and will not b released until such time as those Custom fees are paid .
Good example of this is back in Jan this year i ordered a Raspberry PI gaming console which cost €240+ delivery €43 i had 9 weeks to wait for it to arrive at London and once it went to Dublin sure enuff i received an E-mail from Customs @ Dublin demanding me to pay an extra €167 to release my item :eek:

That is just an example of how we now must suffer due to Brexit and the sheer ignorance and greed of all the people involved , there just is no realistic way to purchase anything anymore that goes through UK Customs ,
indeed it is very kind of above poster to offer this item for free but the Customs fees that it will incur is nothing short of senseless greed :mad:

Youknowme02

Registered
The perfect way to do it, is to find someone with a 3d printer get the dimensions and sit back and get it like in 10 mins and you have a prefect fit.