Thread: MGCAMD-server
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 10:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default MGCAMD-server

Hello i have the ab ipbox 9000hd.I have instaled the firmware from the sifteam with mgcamd and evocamd inside.But i can not be conected in server newcamd.I have put in the var/key the files mgcamd.cfg and the file newcamd.client but the mgcamd can not be conected in server newcamd.I do all the pass which i done in dreambox 500 but nothing.If someone has resolve this problem or has the corect file which i need and it is easy for him to help me.About the evocamd this can not start and can not decode with keys.Mgcamd can decode with keys.Please help me.i used the files mgcamd.cfg and newcamd.list from one version for dreambox.Because i can not find this file in image sifteeam.
sorry for my english.