View Single Post
Old 13-03-2018, 16:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Smile

Hi friends ! The same problem was with me after 1 year of operation of the receiver ... When trying to flash on Black Hole 3.0.3 the receiver hung on Update UBFIPS ....Previous image was OPENPLI 6.0.1. Usually used to download various images by TRANSCEND 16GB.All attempts to reanimate the receiver were unsuccessful. All the recommendations from various forums did not help.COM port connection and TerraTerm show me that firmware all the time stopped in the same place ..The solution came by accident ... Was used for the firmware of my old Acorp card reader and 256 MB of memory from the camera Canon .... And voila! Everything was announced at the first time ... At some forum there was information-DO NOT USE! USB 3.0 for updates. And this is true! I would be happy if it helps someone.