Advice on 920HD

Pierscionek

Registered
Hi Guys, i just bought new DreamboX DM 920...
but i dont know how to install 'stuff" like OSCAM..
Is existing some better media player like from the list from receiver?...
I lookimg for from 2 weeks and i loosing my mind...:)
Can i check somewhere or somebody can explain me how to install some GOOD media player & OSCAM ( for PowerVu )?
Thank You

vladan !!

Registered
Hi Guys, i just bought new DreamboX DM 920...
but i dont know how to install 'stuff" like OSCAM..
Is existing some better media player like from the list from receiver?...
I lookimg for from 2 weeks and i loosing my mind...:)
Can i check somewhere or somebody can explain me how to install some GOOD media player & OSCAM ( for PowerVu )?
Thank You

try this !!
for me is the best open pli (test it on dm 900) for now !!
all the emus are there !!

http://opendreambox.dreamosat.net/i...om&directory=OpenPLi 6.0 (branch rocko)/dm920

mstevanic

Registered
PowerVu not work good od dm920,because after switch and clear some channel in PV its unable to switch back to normal sd or hd channel..same thing is on dm520. Only dm800se normal clear PV channels.

sillyprice

Registered
try this !!
for me is the best open pli (test it on dm 900) for now !!
all the emus are there !!

http://opendreambox.dreamosat.net/i...om&directory=OpenPLi 6.0 (branch rocko)/dm920

Thank you Vladan
It works for me on DM920.
I have tried 4 different images (dream-Elitte, newnigma2, open ATV, sat lodge) and none of them opened any channels. (converted newcamd.list to oscam.server).

I installed and played with openPLI posted by mr.strauss.

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=305710

It was a stable image and did it's job on FTA channels. Has no cams installed. If someone can provide the oscam and a how to, I will give it a go,again, later

dorinv

Registered
Do not buy it. Not a lot of support out there. I have sent mine back and bought a vu ultimo 4k

Hey,
sorry to intervent but sillyprice, what kind of support do you need from dm? is it more hardware or on drivers side ?

It is hard to believe that same enigma2 running on both vu and dm are so much different that you need special support.

I am just wondering.

Thank you.

sillyprice

Registered
Hey,
sorry to intervent but sillyprice, what kind of support do you need from dm? is it more hardware or on drivers side ?

It is hard to believe that same enigma2 running on both vu and dm are so much different that you need special support.

I am just wondering.

Thank you.

not to worry pal. DM sold and dusted, ultimo 4k purring like a kitten

dorinv

Registered
not to worry pal. DM sold and dusted, ultimo 4k purring like a kitten
I did bought an dm920 put openatv latest there. And everything looks smooth. Still you maybe right as I never tasted VU+ hardware. But I believe in enigma2 + DM hardware better than anything else.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk