Ban user above you

Bos'n

Registered
i do like renee ;)her avatar and her nick it is great

so you are banned lol

Uhu...a good reason for banning, Maximus.The bloody Elvis Presley is also the one to watch on.
But if drugs are such a problem on the streets of Britain why was I arrested at Heathrow airport for trying to smuggle cannabis on a plane to Amsterdam
?
Surely I should be congratulated for attempting to take this substance out of the country ????!!!

ararat

Are you sure they found all of the cannabis you had with you, when you were arrested at Heathrow?:D:D
Of course, it was a good idea to save Britain from such a dangerous drug, but I´ve got the impression, you still were seing "Northern Lights" when quoting maximus (first page of 35 of ban user above you game).

So I have to ban you Bos´n (lol):D:D
By the way - bad news: The Titanic has sunk:nana:(lol)

Have a nice weekend all of you:thum::thum::thum:

Bos'n

Registered
Let's make Britain Great again !

We're boozing for Britain, Ararat.
We're launching our own compaign to get Britain back in the boozer and restore Traditional Values, such as lunch-time drinking.
And we want YOU to join in !
Going to the pub is the key to to Britain's success.
Our pub landlord is offering twenty pints for the price of nineteen- in an effort to get Britain back on the road to economical recovery !

ararat

I can see the headlines in the London Times in big letters already:

Boozing Bos´n boosts Britains breweries.

HM the Queen knights Bos´n for selfless sacrifice of his liver to the country.

Sir Bos´n´s first speech in the House Of Lords: "We drinka drinka drink to Lilly the pinka pinka pink."

:D:D:D (lol)

Go ahead m8!
I can´t ban you this time for such a glorious enterprise:D:) (lol).

Last edited:

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered
I ban the two of you Bos'n and ararat because the
reason people dont go back to the Boozer is because they cant smoke anymore :D

ararat

i ban anyone who likes to smoke around the games...:rolleyes:
--------
Oooooph what a relief, claudiaa dear:), you can´t mean me!
I banned (quit) smoking ten years ago.

But I didnt stop drinking, though. Cheers to the economy!:D

Where´s Bos´n:)? Ban you for not being around. You´re only excused if you were boozing for Britain the last few days.

Bos'n

Registered
I ban all so called 'experts-docs'.
They say that drinking beer piles on the weight.
But my neighbor drank ten pints a day for forty years...and only weighted five stones when he died of liver cancer recently.
So these 'experts' clearly don't know what they're talking about.

ararat

I can´t ban mine, although he as well doesn´t know everything, - but he knows a lot.
And on top he´s a kind of mechanic: whenever my bones are in disorder, he´s able to fix them chiropractically. (He sometimes does without prewarning:eek: - you´re fixed before you comprehend, what he just did.)

So I have to ban s.b./s.th. else.

I´ll ban my new Sony TV (from january 2009) - because it has a CI+ slot:mad: built in (and my sister needs a new tv set - so I have a nice christmas present).

I´ll get a :good:21:9 cinema tv instead.
I know, that´s crazy:emot100:, but I MUST:emot104: have it.
I fell in love:emot131: from the moment I first saw:wowr: it.

ararat

If it doesn´t get better by itself, I´ll take an Aspirin and ban that stupid headache:hammer:, that troubles me since I stood up from bed (45 minutes ago:D).

ararat

I ban myself for not having written a single word in my post above and

I banned my Kaspersky Int. Sec. yesterday (test results weren´t the best in the last months) and replaced it by Norton IS (that, on top, I can get for free:) from my DSL-provider) and

I ban claudiaa:D for not being arounnd for such a long time.

ararat

Bless you for banning me, father ted:), although in fact I did ban s.b. in my post before, if you read it carefully:D.

So I won´t ban anyone this time in order to belatedly verify your statement (Can´t allow you to have said the untruth, can I ?).:lol: