Registered
Streamrelay Channel lists PowerVu (Ku) and Compel
PowerVu 68.5°E - 30°W
Compel 4.8°E

update
4.8°E + 0.8°W + 30°W

ettore88

Registered
Hi Rickk.I also have Octagon SF 4008.On the Octagon SF 4008 the channels encrypted in PowerVu they are visible through the streamrelay.Do the latest oscam work with the streamrelay?Finally,a last question.The Afn channels are visible via oscam on my Octagon SF 4008.To see the discovery,animal... at 4.8E and 0.8W via oscam through the stream relay I have to install another oscam or can I configure everything together with the oscam with which I see the AFN?THX in advance

Rickk

Registered
strangely enough afn works without streamrelay all other channels only with streamrelay
here finally a new driver must come

ettore88

Registered
strangely enough afn works without streamrelay all other channels only with streamrelay
here finally a new driver must come
Many thx Rickk.Now everything is ok.I only need one thing.With the streamrelay is possible to have the AU of the keys on Discovery, AP and SIS ...? If so how?THX again:)

ettore88

Registered
I didn't understand just one thing.To get the AUs of the channels through the streamrelay...Should I position on the channels of the stream relay list?Or on the settings list?Example for Discovery 4.8E...streamrelay list or setting list?THX in advance.:)

Rickk

Registered
that does not matter, but I have found if there is no key is the search in the channel list a little faster but that is relative
my tip:
sort emm's in order, 10 emm's are usually enough

Rickk

Registered
PowerVu 68.5°E - 30°W
Compel 4.8°E

update
16°E Unire

lordgothic

Registered
PowerVu 68.5°E - 30°W
Compel 4.8°E

update
16°E Unire

hi master, can u tell me if K75 International is open.. because for me since some days it black screen, the other compel chanel, ATG EU BSS, work/watch fine,thanks in advanced

Evg77734

Registered
Yes, the ATG EU BSS channel also works for me, but the K75 International channel has not been showing for two weeks now. I wonder why so?

lordgothic

Registered
hi everybody
since some days ago ATG EU BSS channel at 4.8 are black screen with streamrelay
i have 11667 oscam-emu... any help..
thanks in advanced