• I Don't Know / Haven't Decided

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
1- yes, 2- no (I don't care because the best vaccine is the own disease)
But if vaccinated, possibly with Sputnik V :thum:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
1- yes

Had mine last week. AstraZeneca

Those that choose not to have the Vaccine well that's your choice and a respect it.

But please dont complain when your in lockdown yet again.

CRACKYCARLY

Registered
Covid 19

Hello, I live in Vienna and suffer from COPD. It is not possible to be vaccinated here, although I would like to.

LG Karl

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
I Will not have that luxury/option for a vaccine @ least until 2022 same story with Level 5 Lockdown looking @ least another 6-8 months in reality thanks to our retarded donkeys with too much power in government :mad:

No doubt in my mind that by the time i do be selected for a jab i will already have had Covid-19 :mecry: :mecry:

archiesat

Donating Member
I had my first AstraZeneca on wednesday,simple choice for me with under laying health conditions.

Tigertim

Registered
No i won't be blackmailed or threatened by the Uk government just so i can go to a pub re covid passports

far78

Registered
Had mine (Pfizer) over 5 weeks ago now. My father had his (AstraZeneca) over 2 months ago now. No signigicant side effects. Just a sore arm for me and a sore throat for him.

manic01

Super VIP
No i won't be blackmailed or threatened by the Uk government just so i can go to a pub re covid passports
Thats always your choice no one can make you, but the publicans can make their own decisions in the future wether or not they will let certain individuals enter.
ROAR has always been allowed in public houses.

Tigertim

Registered
Thats always your choice no one can make you, but the publicans can make their own decisions in the future wether or not they will let certain individuals enter.
ROAR has always been allowed in public houses.

Thats fine...i wont be blackmailed or coerced..i got over covid fine last year relying on my own immune system so won't be risking anyadverse effects of which theres being plenty, big rise of heart attacks and cardiac issues from a vaccine still on trail for another 2 years

Ps. any scheme isn't going to last long when business are losing out on money and paying customers

manic01

Super VIP
Thats fine...i wont be blackmailed or coerced..i got over covid fine last year relying on my own immune system so won't be risking anyadverse effects of which theres being plenty, big rise of heart attacks and cardiac issues from a vaccine still on trail for another 2 years

Ps. any scheme isn't going to last long when business are losing out on money and paying customers
No one is saying you have to, it's your choice.

Celtic

Registered
No one is saying you have to, it's your choice.

I can understand Tigertims frustration tho as the dittering british government is almost trying to force people to take the jab before you can go on holiday and says you should take the jab when offered, on the other hand Boris has also lost the plot saying you cant meet up even if both partys have had this poison injected...?

Anyway its a big NO for me, i even skipped school when the BCG vaccine for tuberculosis was mandatory back in the 80's in the uk and was actually mandatory till the mid 2000's i believe, and it left a hell of a scar on the arm way back then which i seen on my older siblings,,, enough for me to run a mile.

As you can tell i,m shit scared of vaccines.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.