Method of Opening PowerVu Channels in Enigma2 Using Oscam

De Fault

Registered
It's been over 90 days since the 65/75 / 84W satellites work with 5 different ModeCw and so far without a solution.
It started there too, maybe now the solution is faster.
I believe so.

What about Discovery / Animal Planet on Intelsat 20 @ 68.5°E (3740 MHz)?

The key is found but the screen always remains black on my VU+ Solo clone "MEELO one". No picture, no sound.

Either with Stream Relay or without it.

With Stream Relay the CPU usage of Oscam Emu is peaking 97%. Only Sky News is streaming smoothly without stuttering. On other channels Stream Relay is unusable due to constant freezing and interruptions.

De Fault

Registered
Discovery 68e game over

Oh, my God!

Are you sure that we are unable to fix it? I just installed a new dish especially for Discovery / Animal Planet on 68.5°E

Oscam Emu is picking up the correct ECM keys from Softcam.Key file. However the screen always remains black. No sound, no picture. What is going on there? Did anybody analyze this issue?

I tried the Stream Relay method as well. The same problem: no sound, no picture. How come?

De Fault

Registered
No, same junk as the older versions. Useless

I would not call it a junk anyway.

It is still very useful to open 95% of all existing Power Vu, Tandberg and BISS encrypted channels.

I don't understand why everyone is so crazy about AFN channels :confused:

There are plenty of other channels to watch besides sports channels.

Personally I never watch sports channels. My favourite channels are Discovery, Animal Planet, BBC Earch etc.

3satbox

Registered
Sm1 could say, that these are the junk channels xD
No offense, just a dif view.

sent using taptalk

eaglevision993

Registered
Sorry maybe I was a bit too harsh to call it junk.
I like that package. It is one small package that basically carries everything condensed in under 10 channels.
I used to watch them well before the hack with original boxes and it was always nice to have.

Furthermore, in my part of the world there are not really many interesting PowerVu channels aside from AFN. I can receive satellites from around 74 deg East to 40 West.

De Fault

Registered
Sorry maybe I was a bit too harsh to call it junk.
I like that package. It is one small package that basically carries everything condensed in under 10 channels.
I used to watch them well before the hack with original boxes and it was always nice to have.

Furthermore, in my part of the world there are not really many interesting PowerVu channels aside from AFN. I can receive satellites from around 74 deg East to 40 West.

OK, I do understand the geographical limitations some people may have where some Asian satellites may not be visible, thus the need of AFN. I don't have anything against AFN but in my part of the world there are no satellites above the horizon that carry AFN programs.

ettore88

Registered
Someone would have an updated list of powervu channels for the streamrelay?THX in advance.;)

*Unfortunately, the Octagon SF 4008 does not work directly:(

eaglevision993

Registered
OK, I do understand the geographical limitations some people may have where some Asian satellites may not be visible, thus the need of AFN. I don't have anything against AFN but in my part of the world there are no satellites above the horizon that carry AFN programs.

Really? I thought AFN is available all over the world. They use KU and C Band satellites which cover Europe, Asia, most of Africa and most parts of North- and Southamerica. Not sure about Australia though.

De Fault

Registered
Really? I thought AFN is available all over the world. They use KU and C Band satellites which cover Europe, Asia, most of Africa and most parts of North- and Southamerica. Not sure about Australia though.

On what satellite can I watch AFN programs in Thailand?