Software Version SV 3.000007AB
Software date jan 21 2009
Boot Version EMMA 2SL BV 2.0

some information?? thanks

Last edited:

Duha1234

Registered
Hi guys,

I have connected the Z-100 Digital Reciever to my dish and the internet, however its only giving me the Free-To-Air channels,not the scrammbled channels, even though I connected it to the internet.

I will appreciate your help and guidence in this matter.

Thanks,
Duha

raul7

Super VIP
what is his :Rev. Version?
Hardwaer Version Software Version?
Software date?
Boot Version ?

In order to know its STATUS connection, blue button presses, in any channel.You side its IP, mask and gateway. Underneath its status.
for my: status (100428) s1 connected :thum:

configuration connection, it presses menu, configuration of system, ok, yellow, blue, yellow--network setup:
1-internet protocol setup,ok,
----static ip,when appearing you ip,apply :thum:
----PPPOE,appearing you iP
----DHCP,appearing you iP

lasenka

Registered
I am indenting to buy this receiver however I need some info How the files are updated please advise thanks

yazany

Registered
Hello,

I have got my new Z-100 digital receiver recently, I am trying to connect my receiver to the internet, I bluged the internet cable but its not flashing from router side. I checked the IP addresses and it is all zeros, and status(---) DisConn EO.

My software date is Dec 30 2008
My software version is SV 3.000000200
Hardware version is EMMA 2SL HV 2.0

Please help,

raul7

Super VIP
Hello,

I have got my new Z-100 digital receiver recently, I am trying to connect my receiver to the internet, I bluged the internet cable but its not flashing from router side. I checked the IP addresses and it is all zeros, and status(---) DisConn EO.

My software date is Dec 30 2008
My software version is SV 3.000000200
Hardware version is EMMA 2SL HV 2.0

Please help,

posible old solfware date

configuration connection, it presses menu, configuration of system, ok, yellow, blue, yellow--network setup:
1-internet protocol setup,ok,
----static ip,when appearing you ip,apply
----PPPOE,appearing you iP
----DHCP,appearing you iP

yazany

Registered
Thanks for reply, but I am not able to find connection configuration, I think I should update the software first; anybody know how to update my software version to latest one?

Thanks,

raul7

Super VIP
by router,not moden

internet conect ,not conect in presses menu, configuration of system, ok,green button

raul7

Super VIP
1--In order to know its STATUS connection, blue button presses, in any channel.You side its IP, mask and gateway. Underneath its status.
for my: status (100428) s1 connected

2-3-configuration connection, it presses menu, configuration of system, ok, yellow, blue, yellow--network setup:1-internet protocol setup,ok,----static ip,when appearing you ip,apply

4-5-internet conect ,not conect in presses menu, configuration of system, ok,green button

6--all ok

elchefc

Registered
Z-100 Sat Reciever

I have also just installed the Z-100 reciever and conected it to the internet without being able to view the scrambled channels...someone please help!

elchefc

Registered
scrambled channels

Duha, did you get a fix to recieing channels after connecting to the internet on the Z-100 reciever?