Orton HD X403p firmware problem.. Please Help

qamarjaved

Registered
Recently I've purchased Orton HD X403p stb. I couldnt find the ethernet configuration menu option. So i updated the stb with 'ALI3602_06020200_Galaxy_synaps_HD-X4_Old Remote_ps_1.4.22' firmware. Now after updating also i couldn't get the Ethernet option and also after restarting the stb I dont get any menu screen nor the info banner when we change channel. IN the menu screen it only shows logo and nothing else. How do i fix this problem.

Please help as I'm new to this.

globopl

Registered
this not officiel sw : ALI3602_06020200_Galaxy_synaps_HD-X4_Old Remote_ps_1.4.22 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qamarjaved

Registered
this not officiel sw : ALI3602_06020200_Galaxy_synaps_HD-X4_Old Remote_ps_1.4.22 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've purchased the box from China. I don't know whether its clone or not. I'd downloaded this firmware from 'Opticums.webs.com'. Please help me how do i reset my box and which firmware to use to get the 'Internet' menu option.

kure-ka

Registered
Has any body noticed that HDMI cable deactivates the AV of orton HD403p receiver. If you connect AV cable after firstly connecting the HDMI, the remote stops functioning and the TV displays "No OSD in SCART mode. Switch TV to HDMI". Is this a kind of bug in the firmware???:confused::confused:

daniwerx

Registered
orton x403p...uk firmware

hi....i usually use the skybox and openbox s11's but recently have bought a couple of orton's and the s11 firmware dont work on them...i was told they use the same firmware but i must of been wrongly informed...whats the latest firmware(stable) that i can use for the uk and if anyone can direct me to some setup instructions id appreciate it....regards

spiritone

Registered
Please i bought this Orton HD X403p stp.Unfortunately i switched some settings and displayed 'No OSD in SCART mode.Switch TV to HDMI'.The remote stop functioning. Please can you assist me i beg you.

Konstantin

Registered
Please i bought this Orton HD X403p stp.Unfortunately i switched some settings and displayed 'No OSD in SCART mode.Switch TV to HDMI'.The remote stop functioning. Please can you assist me i beg you.

Go to MENU-USER PREFERANCES-AV SETTINGS- Change fm CVBS to RGB and you will be OK. If your remote does not function use buttons
on STB.If you can use this method connect STB toTV with HDMI cable.

Last edited:

kure-ka

Registered
Why is my orton x403p keeps on restarting itself. Is it a bug in the firmware? I have SW VERSION:06020200_1.4.15 EMU

arjans

Registered
hi....i usually use the skybox and openbox s11's but recently have bought a couple of orton's and the s11 firmware dont work on them...i was told they use the same firmware but i must of been wrongly informed...whats the latest firmware(stable) that i can use for the uk and if anyone can direct me to some setup instructions id appreciate it....regards

which is best for now openbox s10/s11 or orton x403p ?