cfg_Zoom_CFGsearchONoff_all

before installation, press ... uninstall in the menu

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
cfg_Zoom_fix_all

BextrH wrote
In this version, one server is fixed after vlado222 says ... that it has been changed.
Two more servers have been added. The current maximum number of downloaded servers is 31. I also created an experimental function to capture a screenshot. You can find it in the main menu at the very bottom. After entering ... take a picture of the screen, you will find the inscription .... take a picture in 30 seconds to / photo / After pressing you have from 30 seconds to go to the place where you want to take a picture. The photo is created without prior notice and is saved to the root directory in the / photo / folder that is created there. A new or different photo will be replaced. This feature may be useful to someone.

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
cfg_Zoom_TEXTsize_all

BextrH wrote
slight correction. At the bottom of the main (menu), where .... menu size changes, now another option, ..... text size. Size and readability may vary by device!
- original (original) ---- MOD Zoom
- Smaller font ------ MOD Slim

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
cfg_Zoom_IPTV_all

BextrH wrote
IPTV (m3u) download function has been added to download.
You can find it in the main menu almost at the very bottom. Directory ... IPTV will be created in the root directory and there will be two directories with m3u files for playback. They will also have a date so you will know which date your files were up to date. It doesn't have to play everything.
There are channels of all possible genres and languages. So far, I haven't tested whether it will run (download) every day.
The new download replaces the original files.

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
cfg_Zoom_IPTV2_all

-Added CZ, Ru, Adult IPTV

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
cfg_Zoom_IPTV3_all

-Added DE,EN,SL,TU

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
cfg_Zoom_FIXservers_all

-FIX servers

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
cfg_Zoom_IPTVconvert_all

BextrH wrote
Under the sign of ... download IPTV is another sign to convert m3u from IPTV to Enigma. For now, the first test for IPTV ... Rus After enabling this feature, the Rus.m3u file is moved from IPTV to / tmp /, where it is converted, and then copied to ... / etc / enigma2 / .... as a. .. userbouquet.Rus.m3u.tv
Then you should have in the settings between normal channels, if you enter ... Favorites (blue button) you will find the channel list there ... (Rus) For now, it's a test version and has little flies. One of them is that you need to rerun the puzzle for the list to appear. (to show) And second, the conversion may take a minute or two. There is a rotary converter that takes it line by line and processes it. Over time, I'd rather apply a quick filter on a few commands to the entire file. But let's also enjoy it.
I will add ... to be able to use this feature, you must first ..... download IPTV. An inscription above it.
One last piece of advice. ..... Before installing the new version of this plugin, uninstall from the main menu, at the very bottom, the last option .... uninstall. This avoids the complications of installing a new version.

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
​cfg_Zoom_searchM3U_all​

BextrH wrote
In this version I will please a Dino user who uses m3u conversion plugin but must have m3u files in .... / tmp /. Therefore, I came up with the following solution. Where is the IPTV download ... I added an option to search for m3u files then copy them to / tmp / So if you downloaded any m3u file from my downloader, you will use this option which will search your device and copy all found m3u files to .... / tmp / Then just use the convert plugin. I also added it to you and you will find it where other plugins are downloaded at the very bottom. You install it, and when you open it up, the first option at the top is a line where you choose which m3u you want to convert to an inter-channel setting. You switch them side to side with buttons. The second line is for selecting the format. I have an old machine, so the format ... GStreamer works reliably for me.
Then press the green button .... Convert. You will return to the channel screen and find the converted list in Favorites (blue button). It should be there without rebooting. As for my IPTV conversion test feature that I added yesterday, it is already working, getting the current m3u and converting and saving the setting as well. And a restart is no longer necessary.
So you have a new feature to find m3u and copy to / tmp /. Where then you will use said plugin which will convert the selected m3u and convert and save it for you. Or you can use my direct converter made by me with download and save function, only on m3u for now.
It takes a little longer, but with just one click. I also fixed the download of m3u ... IP.

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
cfg_Zoom_IPTVxxx_all

download + fast convert

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
cfg_Zoom_IPTVall_all

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
cfg_Zoom_IPTVrepair_all

-IPTV repair

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
cfg_Zoom_IPTVfilm_all

BextrH wrote
I have added two functions already known among IPTV ... Movie and Cartoons. They are already known from m3u ... now in the form of a list directly between the channels. Unfortunately, the only problem that cannot be fixed is that you have to download it again every day as the server changes the links in the streams daily. One more thing, lists will be mirrored from last to first. I had to do it for it to function properly and can't redo it, but I'd say no one would mind. Everything should be 100% for both functions
I fixed the broken streams. Unless they delete something on the server. (the server is not mine)
The only difference to starting with m3u is that when you release it from this setting you have no control over pause and rewind etc. Only there, for example, you let the kids play a fairy tale and leave. I must also point out that if you are not at least in the Czech Republic or Slovakia you will most likely only have a list that will not play. A VPN can help overseas, but I have no experience with it. (the server comes from the Czech Republic) One more detail. Videos up to 720p or earlier look perfect on my old computer. It's starting to bite me from the 1080p stream.

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
cfg_Zoom_IPTVdelete_all

-Added option .... Delete all lists from Enigma

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
cfg_Zoom_IPTVfix_all

-Fix IPTV